Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old February 16th, 2010, 01:57 PM

Default cheating questions?

i didnt meant to put this under mens only becasue i know women are just as guilty when it comes to cheating. but since this came up before womens health i decided to post it here.

what are your opinions on cheating? do you believe in 2nd chances? or that once they did it they will continue to do it since they already know you took them back once.?

i recently had to deal with something similar to this this weekend and i cant decided what i want to do.. keep working at it.. or just move on?
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:32 PM

it all depends on you. i mean how big of a deal is trust for you.. because iknow its a very important for me to trust someone. and if i feel like every time that person is out and not around you that hes or she is going to cheat wll then im sure thats not a heallthy way to live.. yet alone alll the stress that you will go through.
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:44 PM

well it all really just depends, i had some girl txt me and asked me what was going on between me and her boyfriend she said she got my number off of his bill, i was like look hunny i have been with my guy 5 months ur boo hit me up looking to hang out i told him unless he wanted to hang out with me and my bf then we wouldnt be hanging out the girl was like omg im sorry for bothering you but hes done this to me plenty of times.. how sad well she gave him two chances or more..
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:59 PM

ooo niceone! i might have to try that sometimess i hate when ppl hit you up.. and ask you to "hangout " at like 2 in the monring its all you had alll day and whynot.. im not gonna hook up with you.. soo gross. but yeah i agree once they know they can get you back they will keep doingit.. i mean if you give a 2nd chance remember thats thats it..does it again.. kick his ass to the curb
Old February 16th, 2010, 05:04 PM

Omg i think that is way akward, i would never talk to some girl asking her what her situation is with my bf.. if i had ever came to that point i think i would just dump the guy specially if he cheated once before... man that has got to be the worst asking someone to tell you how you meet her bf and why is your number on his bill. some guys are stupid.. but at the same time there are plenty of stupid girls as well.
Old February 16th, 2010, 05:39 PM

how can you really tell if you guy or gal is cheating unless you catch them.. i mean its one thing to think there cheating but how far would you go to see if there cheating on you? would you like track them down and spy on them and see what there really doing or would you just break up with them because you found clues and you dont like the fact that there not telling you the truth?
Old February 20th, 2010, 04:37 PM

what are your opinions on cheating? do you believe in 2nd chances? or that once they did it they will continue to do it since they already know you took them back once.?

I think, personally, if the person I'm dating had a history of cheating, I would not want to date them at all. D: However, if I'm dating someone, and they cheated, I'd give them one more chance. But that's it.
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:24 PM

Cheating is very hard on someone. Unless the cheating partner is completely evil, both partners will feel bad, both partners will hurt, and both people will be going through hard times....but I do feel that if the person is genuinely sorry, they will want to change and forgive eachother. However...if it happens again, then dump them. >:[
Old March 6th, 2010, 04:35 PM

I'd say personally, once is enough. If the person cheats on you and it was done in a position of weaknesses, and not of malice, and if they are genuinely sorry and want to be back, then they can come back. However, if they did it out of spite, or don't mind doing it, then dump their sorry butt.
Old March 27th, 2010, 06:00 PM

In my opinion, cheating is one of the worst things you can do in a relationship. D: Essentially, you're breaking the trust of the girl you're dating. @_@ It's horrible. HOWEVER....I still say that any one person can be given a 2nd chance as long as they are sorry and wish to try again.

So yeah, at least one more chance would be fine.