Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old February 13th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Default PS3 Games

Technically, it's a Blu-Ray Disc, and this is a Blu-Ray Subforum, so I'm okay to talk about itOKAYOKAY! >:[

I haven't played many PS3 games, but I do know that there are a few I want to play. Mainly the one that's coming out, Dead Rising 2, after I played the original on Xbox360. On top of that, there are other RPGs I want to play.

Too bad it ain't PS2 compatible anymore.
Old February 20th, 2010, 07:00 PM

I want to get that one game, Katamari Damacy, for the PS3. I forgot what it was called exactly, bvut it's a really fun game. You play a tiny alien who basically has to push a ball all over the stage and collect items. The more you collect, the bigger you are, and the bigger that you are, the more bigger items you can collect. It looks like so much random fun, that I must play it. ^^
Old February 27th, 2010, 04:51 PM

One game I would love to play would be Final Fantasy XIII. It's a great great game that looks fantastic on video. I also saw the video and demo footage on various sites, and it looks great. The battle system looks great, and the music is fantastic.

I want to buy it.
Old March 6th, 2010, 05:57 PM

There is a couple of games that I really want to play. As ide from Katamari, another game I really want to try out would be Aliens vs Predator. It's supposed to be based more on the comic and not on the actual movies, which is a huge huge HUGE plus.

But yeah, the demo sounds really cool from what I've seen.
Old March 13th, 2010, 05:11 PM

You know, nowadays, I don't even have time to play games. D: Nowadays, the PS3 is more of a Blu-Ray/DVD Player to me, and it can't play PS2 games, so what's the point? @_@

No I haven't played any games...
Old March 18th, 2010, 04:34 PM

i don't really play games but i heard that you can burn ps2 or 3 games right? i remmeber when my friend was talking about it that you ahve to like buy the chip and put it in the console. and then you can play the burn games.. no idea how people find out about these kind of things and good luck to you guys
Old March 27th, 2010, 04:51 PM

Yeah, you can burn PS2 and PS3 games, though it's not a good idea. Not sure if it's illegal or anything like that, but it is definately shady. You have to install some sort of modification, but I'm not sure where you can get it. Even then, I would be a bit suspicious. xD

But yeah.

I'd be a bit worried to burn discs.
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:14 PM

I know people who burn PS2 and PS3 games, mainly import games, and they use a lot of different tricks to get it to work.

Personally, I have to say that with the older systems, you had to install modifications, I think. Probably with the PS3 if you want import games. However, I imagine that your warranty would be voided if you did that.
Old May 29th, 2010, 04:41 PM

i do hope that we still get discs and cds for our games and videos. i know everything is going the digital way, but for god's sake, i like being able to own and hold the actual game in my hand. for some reason, downloading it just seems a bit artificial to me, like it's not actually somehting i really possessed.

i know games and movies and music are going down that way, but still. i want my actual discs.
Old June 24th, 2010, 01:02 PM

i've recently played super street fighter 4. Super Street Fighter 4 is definately a very fun game, and if you don't have the original Street Fighter 4, I'd say it's worth buying, I think. At the very least, it's worth it to get online and beat online people with your favorite character