Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old February 12th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Default my touch

I really like the google phones. I like the my touch or I think that is what its called. But anyways I really like the commercials for with Dwight Howard and Charles Barkely( don't know if that is spelled right) but I think it is so cool how it can count your sit ups and what not. I really want that phone.
Old February 13th, 2010, 05:11 PM

That phone seems really gimmicky with how it can count your situps. I haven't seen the commercials, and while those phones can be awesome, I also think that you shouldn't get something becauser you simply want it, you need to have a need for it. The phones that I'm going to get are going to be ones that can easily play videos and mp3s, so that'll be the kind of specs I'm looking for.
Old February 16th, 2010, 02:14 PM

i dont think i have seen those commercials /. but yeah the my touch seem pretty cool. im actually looking for a new phone becasue well my phone is all messes up and im tired of looking at it hahah,, it no longer apeals to me i have one in mine but i cant think of the name right now
Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:03 PM

The comercials are hilarious...and they have Dwayne Wade on there too sometimes. But its really funny. I think the phones pretty cool. I don't like touch screens though so thats not saying much on my part. If I were to get a new phone I would get one that has both the touch screen and the keyboard...thats if I were to consider a touch screen.
Old March 16th, 2010, 05:13 PM

i haven't seen the commerical either.. i know some people who have the mytouch and love it.. and some friends that complain that they used the mytouch and mcuh rather go back to the their iphones instead.. i guess mytouch is like the iphone for t-mobile. since iphones are for at&t unless you get it jailbroken.
Old March 20th, 2010, 05:31 PM

I heard that google had to put out that phone just to stay afloat because they were not making enough money or something. I also read a report on the phone that says it is a lot like other ap phones out there and actually runs into a lot of gliches and bugs that need to be worked out. I have a blackberry curve and love it. I guess it would be better if I could cusomize it but its still nice. I love the radio on it and that stupid ball game thats addicting.