Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old February 10th, 2010, 04:50 PM

Default kendra

kendra is going to start again on e! and im really excited i liked the first season and this season should be good.. becasue well she now has son and a new house.. basically a new life!

good for her. i just heard on e! that she might get a breast reduction.. and i think thats a very good idea her boobs are far tooo big for her little body
Old February 10th, 2010, 05:56 PM

ooo good! im excited i really liked the first season of this show. and good! she needs a bread reduction her boobs are farrrrr tooo big i couldnt agree more. but yeah i miss holly bridget and kendra.. i dont like the new girls next door.. i mean the twins are annoying and krystal well shes okay.. but the twins.. im glas they moved out
Old February 12th, 2010, 01:27 PM

yay im excited i cant wait for her new season to air. i cant wait... this show is kinda weird simply because i liked when it was holly and bridget with her they really kept us all laughing.. but at least its a new start for kendra and her little boy. its really exciting to watch how far shes came since her care free life living as one of hefs girlfriends! im so excited.
Old February 12th, 2010, 03:17 PM

I am excited for the new season too. When is the premiere?? I really like the show and how Hank has made her more down to earth. I mean before she had the crazy party life but not that she is a wife and a mom she just has calmed down more. She is still her crazy self but just more down to earth.
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:40 PM

go kendra.. go kendra! haha i love this show i thik her and hank are super cute together,. i love kourtney.. and sometimes scott ( even tho last nights episode where he was super drunk was just.. irresponsible and childish) you can tell the differnce between the two relationships. kendra and hank seem to really be in lov.e and kourtney and scott seem to just be settled.
Old February 19th, 2010, 03:07 PM

Yeah I agree Kendra and Hank are so cute together and their baby is adorable. I can't wait until the season or has it started already. I only watched a few episodes of Kendra. I watched the special one the one where she had her baby it was such a sweet moment. I am excited for the new season.
Old February 24th, 2010, 11:51 AM

At first I had no idea who she was but then I accidently stumbled on her show on E! and it was the episode when she had a yard sale lol. Her friends are hilarious and cops were classic lol.

But I saw her front page magazine interview thing...I forgot which magazine but her baby is sooo cute. He's adorable and she's a great mom!! Good for her!
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:40 PM

its crazy watching kendra on here new show she used to be a big time partier but now she is all calm and takes care of her baby. i think her baby is really amazing and i think that hes super cute. and i think that she has really grown up and she is becoming a good mother.. like when they had her baby shower and that guy showed up wearing a giant diaper.. that was just weird..
Old March 1st, 2010, 06:31 PM

to be honest i think living at the mansion had alot to do with that.. their was always parties and and people constantyly around now shes more settled and established she does things on her own. so she really has grown up and has settled more into her own ways. i knew she had it in her! haha

anyways season 2 starts on march 14! i think at 10 on e!
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:42 PM

kendra laugh use tyo annoy me! but its hilarious now its part of her i was watching reruns of seaosn1 before season 2 came on and she was cracking me up trying to cook and then go shopping. when she jumped in after her dog haha gotta love her