Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old February 10th, 2010, 04:18 PM

Default GTL anyone?

hahah GTL.. gym. tan. laundry.
i actually want to start doing this.. i mean not every day like on the jersey shore. but maybe once in awghile becasue the gym part.. good!
laundray part good!
tanning.. ehh its not the most important but it doesnt hurt,. unless you stay under too long and start to look like an umpa lumpa
Old February 10th, 2010, 05:36 PM

hahaha freaking jersey shore,. yeah i remember when they would do this.. GTL. fist pump!
anyways,, ive never been to a tanning salon. but i would hate to come out lookig like a umpa lumpa.. so i would be very cautious and like you said not go all the time. pshh most the ppl on the show are orange anyways. i am not trying to look like that
Old February 12th, 2010, 01:05 PM

this world has gone crazy with mtvs airing of the show jersey shore.. anyways i think its worst when you see blonde girls who are as orange and the construction workers vest and they think the look so darn good while the rest of us are looking at them like why did u tan so much you look like a little blonde ompa loompa... its horrible i wonder why these girls friends dont tell them that they look bad?
Old February 16th, 2010, 02:26 PM

hahah right! they look all ornage with their fake everything basically and they think they are the issshh! yeahh right. anyways its funny becasue guys always say they want someone who is natural and doesnt wear alot of makeup yet they thihnk the hottest girls are the onese who are so fake! haha makes no sense to me
Old February 19th, 2010, 02:53 PM

hahahha man that was too funny its funny becasue this is actually thier lives like they actually really think this way dress thatw a and act the way that they do.. its hilarious.. gtl hahahah. i should try that
Old February 24th, 2010, 01:34 PM

GTL LOL!!! Jersey Shore Classic

I like the gym and the laundry part lol...but tanning I like my already natural glow any darker and I'll look like a burnt carrot lol. But seriously the I need to hit they gym lol...and of course I'm always behind on laundry its a wonder I still have clean clothes left lolz.
Old March 5th, 2010, 02:44 PM

this is soo funny except my thing is tan, then the gym, then do laundry.. haha my tanning salon closes kinda early so i usually tan first then work out then go home and do laundry at like 10 at night. gotta love it. i guess my little thing it tgl! tgl! haha i loved the persons comment above me.. if she tanned any more she would look like a burnt carrot. that made me laugh so hard!
Old March 17th, 2010, 12:47 PM

Thats a good moto I guess lol
I tried watching Jersey Shore but then my interest dwindled. It was crazy....I couldn't handle all that crazy plus all the crazy in my life. But alot of my friends kept me up to date on what is going on with the show so I practically know what happened in all of the eposide....for the msot part.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 02:17 PM

im really not an early riser so i dont normally go to the gym that early so i usually do laundy then tan then go to the gym so my routine is totalyl backwards from what they do on jersey shore. its easy for me to put my laundy washing while i go to the tanning salon then once im home my load is usually done then i can go to the gym and work on my shape.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 02:34 PM

haha its funny there not kidding alot of people go tanning, to the gym and do their laundry. i spent two summers in jersey and the way they live is totally diffrent than we live here in california.. its like all they do is party like no other and thats it, i think that here in cali its a totally diffrent way of partying but both are still fun.