Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old February 10th, 2010, 04:09 PM

Default inventions

haha so for fun.. lets come up with stuff we would like someone to invent to make our life alot eaiser.. it can be anything.. from cars.. to. clothes.. so school anything be creative!

hmm i think i would want someone to open up resturant that you can just walk into and get fried ice cream and cotton candy hahaha
Old February 10th, 2010, 05:28 PM

hmmm.. thats a good question.
let me think about this. what do i really need or always complain about.
that fried ice cream and cotton candy place isnt a bad idea haha. bu yeah let me see..
ohh i know. i want something for my closet that can give me suggestion on how to accerssories certain things and can tell me the weather so i know in advance hahah lameee i know! but its all i could think of,.
Old February 10th, 2010, 06:22 PM

i neeed something that wil help time go by fatser.. on slow cold days like these and perhaps have an option for a food or someting like pizza rolls hahha damn man anyways i love cotton candy soo good :]
Old February 12th, 2010, 12:29 PM

if i could invent something it would be putting my entire walk in closet on the racks like the dry cleaners have. and then when i typed the kinda of things i wanted it would bring the most popular stuff to me right away.. so for example, i would type on the screen skinny jeans and long blouse. then it would ask what color blouse and then everything would be perfect.
Old February 12th, 2010, 05:02 PM

That would be so cool if there was such a thing. It would make life so much easier instead of having to dig through your closet you could just get it in like a second. I think they probably do have that but for rich people so yeah a new invention would probably just make it more affordable. I can't really think of anything but i think it would be cool if there was a store where you could pretty much design your own accessories since I always have like a image in my head when i go buy stuff and can never find exactly what I want for a reasonable price.
Old February 13th, 2010, 06:56 PM

I got it.

This may be in the realm of pure entertainment, but personally, I would love to see more inventions come out of television, movies, and games. While it may be pointless in their original application (Like Lightsabers), we may be able to use the process or the invention itself in a new application that benefits the world.

At least, that's what I think.
Old February 24th, 2010, 11:07 AM

hmmm. I liked the closet Idea lol.

I would say a work out machine that you can run like a thread mill but put on these special sun glasses and be able to pic the scene u want to run in. Like you can choose to "run" on the beach, or a trail, stuff like that. That would be so cool!!! you can run outside but in your home.....
Old March 1st, 2010, 11:45 AM

if i could invent one thing it would be machine that can send you from one location to another sorta like the one from willy wonka and the chocolate factory, i hate having to drive places durring traffic hour. anyways or also make cars be able to drive themselfs.. and just type in your destination and then they will take you there.
Old March 10th, 2010, 11:16 AM

AWWW A WANKA MACHINE! Awesome!!!

I would say a robot maide like the one from the Jetsons or that one movie The Bicentenial Man!!! It does everything for you. That would be sooo awesome! If I could build robots and program them I would definitely get me one for sure.
Old March 13th, 2010, 06:08 PM

I think the one thing that I would love to come up, as well as something that I would love to have, would have to be a jetpack or something that I could fly with. This way, I can fly, avoid the traffic, and be at school in 5-10 minutes.

Or something where I can fly...where are the hovercrafts? D: