Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old February 10th, 2010, 04:06 PM

Default are you..

the type of person who always has to have the latest electronics??
sometimes i feel like im that person. lol becasue something comes out and i want it! so i do what i can to get it when my phone is just fine.. iyyy i dont knwo whats wrong with me ! lol
Old February 10th, 2010, 05:21 PM

yes i am.. lol i see something and i have to have it its a little bit of an issue.. i mean dont get me wrong i dont alwasy buy it but your right i see a new phone(my problem is mainly with phones) and i cant stop thinking about how much i have to have it, or want it,
Old February 10th, 2010, 06:20 PM

naw im not like that at all.. im actually theb oppisite.. i will use something until its tie to get a new one i just thin its dumb sometimes becasue eveyone always gets the newest items that come out but then a few months later its not new anymore.. becasue theres a newer better one lol
Old February 12th, 2010, 12:19 PM

i usually dont have to buy the most up to date thing.. simply because i see it as a waste of money.. like my phone i think that its a total waste to buy the latest and greatest simply because usually the first wave of the phones have glitches and then buy the time they fix those theres an even better phone out buy then so i have a decent one that works for what i need and i am happy with it. im the same with most electronics.
Old February 13th, 2010, 06:48 PM

I am definately that person. I love to buy the latest and the greatest and feel like I am ahead of the technological curve. However, I know that there will always be something new....D:

However, nowadays, I try and buy according to my needs, and I get the latest and greatest from that. Like if I want a phone that plays video and music, I get the ABSOLUTE best phone for the job. If I can afford it, that is.
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:53 PM

omg i cant stand those people who always have to have the latest gadget and they spend so much money just to have the most up to date item. i know a few people who have to have the lastest car, the best phone, the most trendy hair cut and all that stuff. i on the other hand am the one who loves getting their "old" phone haha i think that i always have a pretty new phone.
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:35 PM

I try not to be. Honestly, I am tempted by havin the latest gear and the latest stuff, but personally, I really try to get what I need instead of gettnig the absolute best. If I have enough cash, I'd like to get something with a bit more frills, to be honest.

It's awesome.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 05:43 PM

Nope I'm more of a practical spender. If I have something even slighly similiar I don't get it. I've had my phone for ages. I didn't by any of my electronics...they were mostly gifts. Like my itouch, my mac, my tv, my printer/scanner, my radio, my game systems, my cds....All gifts. I save alot of my money and only buy something if I really absolutely need it.
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:32 PM

i'm not reallly a electronic person.. i mean dont get me wrong i dont walk around using pay phones (not like there is something wrong with that) but i'm fine with whatever i have right now.. it's nice to have the latest electornic but i am definitely not electronic savy!!!!! i do need a new t.v. though.. anyone wants to donate a couple of bucks.....
Old March 19th, 2010, 03:21 PM

Yeah I am like that too. I always want the lastest electronics. I just love exploring new technology and figuring out how to work different things. it is just fun to me. I am usually not the first one to buy it though I usually like to test it out and see how i feel about it before I buy it. So I usually go to different electronic stores to test and try them out.