Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old February 5th, 2010, 05:46 PM

Default Restaurants

What are your favorite restaurants. I actually really like chain restaurants. I don't know I just feel comfortable going to chain restaurants because whereever you go it still feels like home. I love Applebees. I think the food is delicious. I also really like restaurants that are home owned those are really good too. I really like this really nice dessert place in San Diego I forgot what it is called but I have the business card somewhere I just have to dig it up. but it has the most delicious desserts ever.
Old February 6th, 2010, 05:52 PM

Honestly, I think I have to go with some of the local restaurants only because you can't really find the food that they serve anywhere else. Chains are good for familiar classics, but if you're out and about, you'd rather try a local place than get something you know you've already had. At least, that's my thinking.

So yeah, I do local restaurants.
Old February 8th, 2010, 04:20 PM

I'm with Nar on this one. I like local restaurants as well.

I sometimes go to chain restaurants but thats if I'm really looking to eat something specific. But going to small family owned restaurants truely gives you a homey feeling. And the people are usually always friendly. And sometimes you do get complements to show that they are happy for your business. I really enjoy going to local!!!
Old February 9th, 2010, 04:44 PM

im game for both.. my number one fav chain is yard house, so so so yummy. and my local place is called casa del rey! they have the best salsa and chips ever. its so yummy. any ways it all really depends what your in the mood for at the time some times i love going to have dinner at casa and then other times im all about going to yard house.. the good thing about yard house is that they have them all over and their menu is the same everywhere..
Old February 9th, 2010, 05:18 PM

i think the local places taste the best and are usually most authentic. like the mexican places taste really good around here.. and then like the chinese places taste really good taste authentic. i love going to places like this simply because you really do get the best food around for your money and they have the best tasting things.
Old February 10th, 2010, 03:32 PM

i love chilis and buffalo wild wings.. woo! both are super delicious! also i love asain foods. so thai and japanese.. both yum haha . it sfunny becasue when i got to chilis which is often i always get the same thing.. starwberry lemonadea dn the boneless buffalo salad.
Old February 13th, 2010, 04:22 PM

I love local restaurants. With chain restaurants, most of the food is actually too similar. It's too similar in taste, and the price widely varies to being very cheap to extremely expensive. With local restaurants, it's definately more of a crapshoot, but you have a better chance for sure on getting unique food than in anything at the chains.
Old February 17th, 2010, 12:46 PM

I love going to New York just for the eating places. You can practically get anything there. Any type of cuisine right at your finger tips. Its sooooo awesome. I can't wait to go back!!! It was soo exciting. I don't want to go in the Winter ever again though. But even then it wasn't all that bad. If you haven't been to New York you should totally go. Most of the Restaurants are family owned or small franchisements (did I spell that right?) Its a good experience.
Old February 17th, 2010, 04:43 PM

haha i had applebees for lunch today it was really nice to go to a restaurant that has the same items that all other chains of that restaurant have. like i know i can go anywhere and order applebees chicken 3 cheese pasta and knwo that its going to taste good and that its going to have the same ingredents as all the other ones.
Old March 5th, 2010, 05:55 PM

I just went to this speciality buffalo wing place where they pretty only serve buffalo wings it was soo yummy. I love all the different kinds of wings that you can chose from. I really like the parmesian garlic kind taste so good. They have a bunch of different flavors and sauces. Which is awesome.