Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:37 PM

Default chinese food.

in movies we alwasy see the actors ordering take out from a chinese restuaurant and watching a movie.. but to be honest i have never done this! lol i love chinese fod, thai, japenese,flip food. so why havent i ever order some pad thai and watched a movie!
Old February 2nd, 2010, 02:42 PM

ooo pad thai theres a really good thai bbq next to me house and i love it.. seriously i want someone right now and i think i might just got get some later on.. grrr seriously to. soubnds soo good and then a thai tea! dammmnnn i hate that i opened this thread.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:36 PM

yeah thats very true they always have chinese take out in those little boxes haha i never really noticed that becasue i know when i stay in i have like pizza or maybe like popcorn and ice cream pie... something but never chinese take out
Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:32 PM

haha i never really noticed that.. i guess simply because the chinese places around my area do not deliver and if im going to drive to pick it up im going to eat it there while its hot.. around here nothing is reallly delivered except pizza. i think that would be fun for a theamed movie night to order take out and then eat that while enjoying a movie..
Old February 5th, 2010, 01:00 PM

haha this is good, i love eating chinnese food when im sitting at home all cozy on the couch watching a good movie.. i think my usual meal that i order is kong pow chicken, and orange chicken, sticky white rice. and a veggie stir fry. there is a really good place by my house the only bummer is that their food is so darn greassy. other than that i like chinese food.
Old February 6th, 2010, 05:24 PM

Great, now I'm in the mood for some Chinese Food, thanks a lot. >:[

But no, I have eaten it and watched a movie, it is glorious. Only thing, usually the chinest food around me is cheap takeout, so when I eat, I'm pretty much stuffed and sleepy and unable to do anything, so I'm pretty much dead. XD
Old February 8th, 2010, 02:43 PM

ahaha yum! this sounds soo good right now ut your right they always have chinese food delivery or they have little white take out boxes. haha but yeah, i never really paid attention until now but it is true. everytime someone is sad in a movie thats what they always order chinese take out
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:12 PM

Wow thats soo true. I'm thinking of all the movies that people do that in. Its always Chinese take out in the boxes with the chop sticks and stuff like that. I'm soooo hungry right now and Chinese food sounds pretty good right now too. I want some chow mein. I can eat that straight no problem I don't need to add anything to it...just straight. I love it!!!!
Old February 13th, 2010, 06:18 PM

I want some cheap chinese food, pretty much now doused in grease, salt, and seasoning, but is oh so so SOOOOO good. I feel like getting some, sitting on my bed, and watch a long long movie that is either funny or kickbutt. It's really good.

Now I'm hungry. ]=
Old February 19th, 2010, 05:13 PM

Yeah its like always in the movies but I have never done it before it seems kind of weird because I dont even know any place that delievers those kind of chinese food that you see on tv. I usually just go to the restaurant and even when i take out from those restaurants the containers aren't like that but I guess that is just what movies make it look