Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old February 1st, 2010, 02:34 PM

Default talking about sex

i assume if your replying to this topic.. its somewhat easy for you to talk about it,, and your not uncomfortable with the topic. so yeah i was wondering if you guys were open with family and freinds?
me not so much family.. my best freind yes.. and of course my boyfriend.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 12:47 PM

for the most part i am comfortable talking about sex. unlike my sister she doesnt even want to hear anything about it it makes her super uncomfortable. which is weird becasue as a family we are all pretty open talking about it,
Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:56 PM

some ppl can and others cant . i can to an extend and depending on who its with but yeah sometimes its better to talk about things so that way you can communicate and figure out what the other person things it can be a confidence booster if your unsure about things
Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:57 PM

for me it im able to talk to friends about sex and i can talk to other people about sex in general but not about my sex life.. and as far as talking about sex and its issues with my parents i cant simply because my dad makes it super akward and i would rather not share that kind of stuff with my mom simply because shes one of those who is akward about talking about she just becomes shy when its brought up.
Old February 6th, 2010, 04:28 PM

Why would I want to talk about anything sex-related with my family? I certainly don't want to bring anything up like that to my folks. As with my friends....really depends on how close I am to them. It is much easier to bring it up, but it's still a bit embarassing. It also makes the converrsation a little awkward in my opinion when you talk about sex.
Old February 8th, 2010, 06:09 PM

I'm very open with my parents about my sex life kindof because they expect me to be. My mom sometimes has a problem with me having sex because she thinks that my guy and I do it too much. So I mostly talk to my dad about it. And he's very liberal about the whole situation and lets me make my own judgements. So my relationship with my dad is really close he's my confidant.
Old February 16th, 2010, 05:12 PM

wow thats good that you can talk so openly about that stuff with your parents.. im really not to sure i will ever be that close to my parents to talk about sex with them. with my mother in law tho i can talk to her like shes a gal pal that i have been friends with since i was little... its weird but she always reminds me.. i was young once so just be careful!
Old February 17th, 2010, 02:20 PM

Nope I don't say anything to my parents or friends. My boyfriend is a very private person so for me to go out and spread our business like that I'll feel bad. He says he doesn't mind if I talk with my friends about...but being that most of my friends are guys...thats not a prob. He doesn't talk about it. His bestfriend still teases me asking when is my dude ganna get some...If he only knew lol.
Old February 20th, 2010, 04:30 PM

Family - OH HELL NO. D: I mean, I can talk with it to my parents, but I really don't want to.

Friends - I can talk about sex with some of my friends, but about sex when it comes to us, I think we're a little shy. It's not necessarily taboo, but it's something we don't talk about often that much.
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:48 PM

I am pretty much open with talking about it to people, although I don't make it a point to just blabber and blabber on about sex. If it comes up, it comes up.

But yeah, I'm not disturbed, I'm not fascinated with it, I'm just open to talking about it. I still find it funny that people freak out over something as sex.