Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old February 1st, 2010, 02:21 PM

Default what are you listening too?

currenlty its swing.. from savage.. let me see your hips swinng! now drop it low and let me see your hips swwiinng! haha its also from knocked up. anyways.. my ipod is on shuffle and if i didnt have music i would probably die of bordom in this place.
Old February 1st, 2010, 04:34 PM

HAHAHAHA. I haven't heard that song in forever. lolz. I used to love that song it always came on at parties and stuff. (just had a flash back....good times)

anyway I'm currently listening to Freakum Dress by Beyonce. Thats my song that I play whenever I'm getting ready to go out. Its my mantra lolz espeically after you just broke up with somebody and just wanna let loose by going to a party in your best. I have my ipod on shuffle so...thats why its playing now.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:43 PM

material girl from madonna haha i love this cd.. its actually i my ipod but i live the songs on the orginal cd.. like borderline.. like a virgin. like a prayer.. hmm what else.. damnn my favorite one and i cant remember... its a slow song... i think number 5. something ohh crazy for you!
Old February 2nd, 2010, 02:48 PM

waiting on the world to change. from john mayor lol but it just ended and now its jasom mraz im yours i use to hateb this song when it came out becasue everyone had it as a ring back tone a txt tone.. everything! and now.. i like it, lol
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:40 PM

lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.
panic as the disco.
i love this song, its really a great song.. man what happened to panic! they came out with nine in the afternoon and now are gone loli think they are a good band
Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:50 PM

wow i have my ipod on shuffle and im listing to the country song called toes by zach brown band. " ive got my toes in the water got my ass in the sand, not a worrie in the world a cold beer in my hand" ohh man cant wait till summer... well it just changed songs so now im listing to the song love shack the b'52s i loved them and their songs when i was younger and i still love them to this day!
Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:14 PM

that song toes is such a good song im really not a country music fan but i go enjoy listing to that song simply because it makes me feel like i want to excape to another place and go on an amazing vacation. anyways right now im lisiting to that song whip it by devo.. lol i really like the music from like the 80's there are so many good artists and songs i just cant pass it up.
Old February 8th, 2010, 02:49 PM

bay to la. from the grouch.. haha and before was fal out oy soo its a variety of types of music on here. anyways.. i like this song it reminds me of the summer and going to oine of my freind house. becasue he alwasy played it never failed. this song and lose your heard from zion i
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:04 PM

you rock my world
michael jackson.

this is one of my favorite songs from him i really love this song.. i can replay it over and over again. this song rocks my world hahah how lame! jk.
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:37 PM

fighters lupe fiasco.
i like lupe as a rapper i guess you can say..hes a chill guy haha i say it as if i know him or sometihing! but yeah im about ready to go home.. and it starts to rain! that would happen to me! ahh,