Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old February 1st, 2010, 02:07 PM

Default roll ons.

have anyone ever seen the stick of roll on perfume?? its actually pretty cool it kinda looks like chapstick and you can put it on with your finger or roll it on but its pretty cool i saw it from l.a.m.b my cousin got it as a christmas gift this year,
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:57 PM

ohhh how interesting! yeah that seems like somnething i much rather carry in my purse then a bottle of perfume or body spray lol its small and conveinant lol i like all the l.a.m.b products shes very creative when it comes to her products
Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:20 PM

yeah gwen stephani does get pretty creative with all her products i mean i think she has a shoe line as well right?? i might be wrong but if not then yeah her shoes are super cute.. i swear they were l.a.m.b lol
Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:07 PM

they make many products in the roll on forms but i dont think they really retain their smell that much.. i had a roll on stick and it seemed tht the purfume simply didnt smell after liek an hour so it was like constant re application.. anyways there pretty cool the way they are invented but i think i would rather just stick to the simple body spray or perfume...
Old March 1st, 2010, 01:15 PM

i like that they have roll on bottles and then things are going to be super good and they work really well. i love the fact that you can use things that can smell so good and use roll on to make you smell so good they even make a anti persprant roll on and alot of people choose to use them but it makes your armpits feel wet.
Old March 1st, 2010, 06:08 PM

yeah i know which l.a.m.b ones you ae talking about and they have the herisuko ( sp?) girls on them.. right? well yeah the scent last for awhile with them my sister has them and i have to admit they smell pretty damn good. its not a super sweet or fruity smell its more like the coconut lime from bath and body works. smells amazing i love it
Old March 10th, 2010, 12:44 PM

My friend has the L.A.M.B perfume thing too and she loves it. I'm not too much into fruity smells I'm more into the smells that smell like spices or herbs like lavender camomile (spelling?). I like faint smelling perfumes so it doesn't make it obvious and all up in your face that I spritz some on. I remember my bestfriend bought me this roll on perfume that was gensing, ginger, and some other natural herb....I LOVED IT. Being a guy he forgot where he got it...
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:39 PM

I love roll ones!!! Mainly because it goes where you want it too directly there. I haven't been able to get one to refill my old one becasue its a discontinued product its really annoying!!!! I hate when they do that. But I think I'll probably go to a perfume warehouse...and see if I can find it or atleast something similiar. whether in application or price.
Old March 18th, 2010, 06:17 PM

never seen it or heard of it before.. but it sounds interesting.. so it looks liek a chapstick? do you know if the smell last longer than the spray perfumes? if i had a roll on i wouln't even know where to roll it on.. if i put it on my clothes will it make a stain.. just wondering,, it just sounds relaly interesting.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 03:56 PM

I haven't used one of these In awhile. I used to use them back when I first started wearing perfume but the one that I used to buy all the time I can't find anymore. Like the store I bought that specific one type that I liked closed and I don't know where to go to get another one. But if I ever do I'm sooo Stocking up for sure! There is no doubt about it!