Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old February 1st, 2010, 02:01 PM

Default thoughts on guys who wear makeup?

so what are your thoughts on any male that wears makeup??
iknow alot of musican wear eyeliner or guyliner . is that fine or still a little weird,?
would you ever date a guy who wore makeup.. and have you ever seen a guy who wore more makeup then you did.
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:54 PM

ive never dated a guy who wore makep but i use to think the guy from green day was really cute haha and he wore guyliner. but yeah idunno how i would feel if my guy and i fought over the mirror to put on makeup lol thats just kinda turn off
Old February 5th, 2010, 04:38 PM

I think it is kind of weird for guys to wear makeup though I know more and more guys are nowadays. But too me it is still pretty weird. I rather just have guys be natural. I dont really wear that much makeup so I don't expect them to either. I guess if they want to coverup a pimple with a little makeup I dont think that is completely terrible but it is a little weird if they wear makeup to the point that it is noticable.
Old February 8th, 2010, 12:46 PM

yeah i just recently found out that a friend of mine sometimes wears cover up! when has a big zit! i was kinda shocked but i mean it guess it wasnt noticable at all because i could not tell.. he said he went to his moms room and got a little powder and covered up the red ness haha
Old February 9th, 2010, 04:04 PM

it all depends what makeup they are wearing.. i mean if there using foundation, eye liner and mascara i would be a little creeped out but if they were just using cover up for a huge zit then i think it would be fine and it wouldent bother me if thats the only amount that he was wearing. i was at a store once and i saw a guy who had on alot of make up and it was really creappy and weird and i was kinda freaked out buy him.
Old February 9th, 2010, 05:12 PM

disgusting if your ask me.. i dotn like wearing that much make up it really grosses me out when a guy walks past me and hes wearing a full face of makeup! Nasty, anyways everybody does their own thing so if that guy is wanting to wear make up so be it, its just kinda creapy and hopefully they are able to live with out make up..
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:11 PM

I know a lot of guys who wear eye liner and that kind of stuff. My brother is really good with make up its crazy. He does my makeup all the time for dates and stuff and its amazing what he can do. He's supposed to show me how. And he's straight. Alot of girls digg it though. I think its mostly because of his looks and personality more than anything. but they don't care that he knows how to apply make up. His girl friend loves it because he's always taking care of her. Or giving her tips. And he has a great job because of it. Something about male makeup artists in hollywood...they are rare.
Old February 17th, 2010, 05:55 PM

i really do not like tit when i see guys wearing make up i guess everybody is entitled to wear what ever he or she wants but im not really that sure if i like the way the makeup looks on guy.. i mean some famous guys from good charlot were wearing eye linerwhen they went on stage and i thing alot of guys really liked that and they joined on.
Old March 16th, 2010, 03:52 PM

i saw on a talk show that adam lambert is coming out with a makeup line for guys. pretty interesting. i mean i'm still not use to seeing guys with makeup on because majority is on women but i don't have anything against it. whatever floats their boat. it's nice to see people comfortable with their sexuality! it's refreshing in my opinion.
Old April 7th, 2010, 02:32 PM

i do not care for the look of guys who wear make up. i find it highly disturbing and i dont understand why a guy would want to wear eyeliner and stuff like that. or even the drag queens who doll them selfs up in tons of makeup and put on womens clothing and try to look good. for some reason it really just disturbs me its not even something that i would want to have to look at. i think guys should NOT wear makeup