Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old January 30th, 2010, 06:05 PM

Default Sports - Your favorite?

I was just thinking. Even though this is a fitness thread, there isn't anything about sports in general; and since someone was talking about snowboarding, I figured - Why not talk about sports in general?

So I'm wondering, which is your favorite sport to play? For me, I actually prefer basketball. I love to run up and down the court and making baskets, it's not only very good as a physical workout, but it is fun too.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 02:57 PM

yeah im going to have to say basketball too i like shooting baskets. my family likes to play raqetball which i am not good at but i like to try lol but hmm i actually am not as atheltic as my sister but i do attempt too.. i woud say baskets are my strong point
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:04 PM

there are so many diffrent sports i love playing. the only thing is i love to play individual sports..when i was younger i used to jazz dance and compeate, now with my family we all love to go ride dirtbikes.. both are concitered sports. anything that has to do with compatition i love doing.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 11:09 AM

Its hard for me to actually choose one. If theres a ball involved I'll watch it basically. I like watching Gymnastics even so thats hard. As far as me playing a sport I can narrow it down to three...track, basketball, and football/soccer. Like I said its hard. Especially being a girl who grew up in a prodominately male family lol. I was and kinda still am a tomboy (haven't really broken the habit yet) lol. But I love sports and the SUPER BOWL is this weekend and I'm so excited. I'm kinda mad I have to work though but my shift ends before the game starts...so its all good!!!
Old February 6th, 2010, 04:12 PM

I used to love baseball when I was a young kid. I loved to hit the ball, smack it out of the park, and be able to score big. I even played on a team for a few years back when Iw as younger. However, I stopped when I was in middle school, when our entire team lost every game, so since then, I've grown to hate it with a passion. XD
Old February 8th, 2010, 03:34 PM

I love winter sports. Mostly cross country skiing and stuff like that. I know its weird but Its sooo much fun. And its very physically demanding. But I'm soooo excited for the winter games in Vancoover. Its coming up soon!!! In a week or so. I'm soo hyped up. I'm the only one in my family who has this passion even though all of us are skiiers and snowboarders.
Old February 17th, 2010, 11:56 AM

My favorite sport would be golf.

Nd I'm not joking around either. I'm serious. My dad taught me how to play when I was little. And we always go to golf resorts and stuff like that with his golfing buddies. SO much fun. Especially now that I'm older and can actually play with them on their level...no more kiddy golfing for me lol. But I really like it. At first I thought it was boring but it grows on you
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:18 PM

hum sports... well im not much of a team sports fan.. i think the best thing that i would say to be my fav sport would have to be riding my dirtbike. i think that its very fun and keeps you in great shape and it gives you a cardio work out as well because you usually get your heart beating alot faster than you normally.. but then again that all depends on how much you push your self.
Old February 17th, 2010, 04:39 PM

swimming and soccer are my two sports i have been doing both since i was about five years old. i love swimming so much.. i refused to move into a house that did not have a pool i think im part fish becuase if i dont go swimming enought i have like withdraws or something.. and i also teach my daughters soccer team.
Old February 20th, 2010, 04:08 PM

I like to ride my bike a lot around the neighborhood to work out, so I think that cycling would be the sport that I like to do the most. Football is great fun as well,. but me and my friends never get a chance to play anymore.....so for right now, cycling WOO!

Yeah, that's what I like.