Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old January 29th, 2010, 04:05 PM

Default the ipad

so what do you guys think of the newest product from apple the ipad? I personally think that it is nothing too special. I know there is a lot of buzz about it and what not but it really is just like a giant itouch. It still doesnt have a camera which I think totally totally sucks. I think if it had a camera it would be so much better. If it had a camera I think I would most likely get it just because of course since it is light it would be much easier to bring around then a laptop. I think the type of camera that they should include is a webcam that way it would be easy to chat online. Other than that I guess it is pretty cool but I do think that it is pretty similar to the amazon kindle in the reading a digital book aspect of it and it is way more expensive.
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:24 PM

I don't like the iPad that much. It uses the same technology as the iPod Touch, it's supposed to be highly advanced, but it still has no flash support, which is ridiculous because the hardware should be able to support flash, but it does not. Ridiculous.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 02:14 PM

thats very true, it still has no camera but i mean the iphone now as pictue textmesasgin so i guess its something the can always ad in i wonder why it never had it before?? its funny becasue apple can do all the great stuff but the simplist think like pic messaging,, i dont get it,,
anyways the ipad looks pretty tight im not gonna lie.. i hate touch screen! but i guess thats the way things are going now so im going to have to get use to it,
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:18 PM

seems pretty cool im not going to lie. but yeah im not sure if i will be that inrterested in buying it.. i guess im going to have to wait till march and see if i still fell the same way towards ipad.. i mean its a good clever idea and im sure its going to be a big hit
Old February 2nd, 2010, 05:45 PM

i see theres a large buzz about the new ipad but im totally not sure i am buyinginto this item. i mean there are so many things they could have added to this item to make it much more benificial.. and by them not doing this i think they will lose alot of customers. maybe if they had added some features such as camera and other docks and things then maybe more people would buy some...
Old February 5th, 2010, 12:31 PM

so i went to apple the other day to try out this new ipad but i was not impressed. i mean its basically the same thing to me as the itouch except its bigger. im really not sure i like it tho. i see that so many people like it. i would not spend the money on this simply because it does not have all the programs i need on it..
Old February 24th, 2010, 02:58 PM

I think its an interesting invention but seriously why is it sooo big? I don't think it has enough technology on it for being so big...they should put some more features on it that people actually want and would pay for. And you kindof have to admit because of the size it would be a nuisance to carry around all the time with your. Exactly why I don't like it.
Old March 5th, 2010, 05:05 PM

I think it looks pretty cool but I don't think i would buy it. It comes out on April 3rd supposedly so I think I will go to an apple store and check it out and just play with it. I definitely don't have a need for it so might as well just go to the store and play with it for free. I might buy later generations but only if they have the features that I want.
Old March 6th, 2010, 04:55 PM

Polly is funny.

Personally, I agree with it....and I think it could make for a decent concept for a laptop....but in any case, I don't like it. A friend of mine basically said that you can hack it, so that may be something to do if I get it for myself.
Old March 8th, 2010, 06:37 PM

I have a macbook so my home web page is automatically the apple homepage. And they have the ad for the iPad on there. I'm looking at that thing then looking at the ad next to it for the iTouch....the only difference is size and memory....I mean honestly they need to come out with another with better features and special sumthing...kind how they did the nano...came out with a nano that plays videos...then came out with one that plays and takes videos...so honestly they can do better.....I'm waiting for the touch that takes pics and takes videos lol.