Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old January 29th, 2010, 02:13 PM

Default cell phone cases.

where is the best place to buy them ive been looking to find some that come in a wide varity of colors and designs.. i currently have a black and white one that is zebra print but i have dropped it so many times and it is so messed up. i have heard that you can get a good amount of choices from the swatmeet. where do you buy your cell phone cases?
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:11 PM

Honestly, I don't have one, although I think I should now, considering how mine is already pretty scratched up. Personally, I would prefer to find my cell phone case somewhere where I can find it, so it's usually mall kiosks or the phone stores themselves where I will find the phone cases.
Old February 16th, 2010, 06:57 PM

cell phone cases are one of the most amazing things that were ever invented, if i didnt have a cellphone case i dont think that my phoen would have even lasted half as long as it has already lasted..when something lasts over 30 drunken nights that means that is built tough.. my phone has went flying, has been dropped.. then kicked on accident omg it has been through some pretty really rough times.. i never though about it but then again that baby has been a trooper.
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:47 PM

i agree phone cases are life savers.. i am busy with a 2 and 4 year old. and my phone gets dropped all the time and once my 2 yr old was throwing a temper tantrum and she grabbed my phone and chucked it at the wall as hard as she could.. the case protected the phone. man was i lucky.. i have no clue what i would do if my phone broke i cant live with out it.
Old February 19th, 2010, 02:43 PM

yeah i probably should have borught a case for my phone a long time ago. but the truth is. i dropped it a few months after getting it and now i dont even like looking at it.. not even do for an upgrade yet! pshh so yeah im trying to work on it. and get a new phone.

but the mall is where i sually see cell phone cases.
Old February 19th, 2010, 04:25 PM

I dont have a cell phone case though I should get one. I always accidently call people because my phone is a touch screen so sometimes i just not knowling call people which is freaking annoying because sometimes they'll call back and they will be like you called me? and i am just thinking no you called me but yeah i think that getting a full cellphone case will help alot i will probably get it online.
Old February 24th, 2010, 01:17 PM

You could try online and check for discounts through google search...or you could just go to the mall at one of those boots thing that they always have and see if they have a cover your phone. Those are usually reasonably priced and you sometimes have choices especially if you have a popular phone. But you can also always go to your carrier and buy a cover.....not the best choice because they tend to be pricey.
Old February 27th, 2010, 04:30 PM

I like to check out the mall, they have kiosks in the mall that sell cell phone accessories, which I think they always sell cheap stuff. That's where I get my cell phone cases, and I know I certainly need another one as of today.

So yeah, I like it.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:48 PM

I would say to go to the mall too. Or a swap meet. Or down town LA (if you live in LA) Those are the places that have the cheapest prices. And really like the Swap Meet and LA are you're best bet. But If you don't mind spending a couple extra bucks the mall should do. I don't like cases for my phone..I like the protector things that you can get and just stick it on...the cases are too bulky for my tastes.
Old March 16th, 2010, 04:27 PM

don't go to the mall when you're getting a cell phone case.. they are so darn expensive!! they seriously charge an arm and leg for them. or at leasti n my opinion.. like you said, go to the swapmeet.. or go to downtown la! they have the same thing at the mall except for a way cheaper price. the mall is always trying to tax!