Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old January 29th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Default Bucket list..(not the movie)

if you created your very own bucket list what are some things that you would put on it.? for thoses of you that do not know what a bucket list is, its a list of things that you want to do before you die. i have put together a short list of items off my list for you guys..
1) sky dive 2) take a trip around the world 3)go out on a date with jesse james 4) ride a harley. there is alot more on my list but this is just a taste of some things i would love to do.
Old January 29th, 2010, 01:48 PM

wow a bucket list.. i havent really thought about this before.. i guess i should add a list and try and accomplish everything on my list.
fisrt thing on my list would have to go to the top of the stratousfear in las vegas and ride the rides on the top.( im afraid of heights) second thing i would do if stay a week at the virgin island that is owned by the owner of virgin air ways third- take a ride in a helecopter. fourth-go to disneyworld tokyo! oh man im so outta ideas right now.. ill think of more
Old January 30th, 2010, 04:05 PM

I would say one of the things that I would want to do is to go snowboarding, as it's something I've always wanted to do. On top of that, just overindulge myself in food or alcohol or sweets since I will be dying, hence, no need to watch my waistline.

Other than that, that's it ATM. I can't think of anymore.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:49 PM

there are alot of things i would like to do.. and im ot nessacarry saying before i die i just want to do it like i would like to sky dive yes.. and um try some razy food. all kinds. go to the play boy mansion before hugh hefner dies! ah thats oe that has a time limit lol. and hmm what else the list goes on
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:01 PM

wow some of you guys have really thought out what you would want to do before you die.. i think sky diving is really big on alot of people's list. i agree with wantig to visit the playboy mansion before hef dies.. i have always wanted to learn to fly an airplane. and i would LOVE to go hang gliding. i always hear all kinds of horrible stories but it just seems like so much fun.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 11:13 AM

HAHAHAHA a true bucket list. LOL before I die theres alot of things that I want to do. 1) I want to actually learn how to swim. 2) Meet Channing Tatum. 3) Do some sort of Diving. 4) Learn how to Motor Cross Race 5) Surf (after learning how to swim....Theres alot I would do...I mean I can't list them all appearantly it would be way too long but I could think of about 50...nothing major though just little things before I kick the bucket lol
Old February 5th, 2010, 11:23 AM

after watching the movie the bucket list i got inspired to make my very own bucket list with things i would love to try doing before i die. so as i sit there making my list i think of things i have never tried before and me being a very extreame sports person theres not much i havent done that i can think of, but its the small stuff i have never done like go to an opera, or attend the oscars, ive have only been to 6 of the 50 states in the U.S so i would like to visit the rest of them. i would love to visit every disney theme park they have.. anahim,Ca check.. there is so many things..
Old February 8th, 2010, 03:45 PM

This is awesome lol. Theres sooo much I want to do before I die thats for sure. I was to dance on a bar table at a bar. sky dive of course. Wind surf. Try exotic foods. Go backpacking in Europe. Just straight up tour Europe. Scuba Dive. Go down-unda!!! Cross country skii forealz. Drive from coast to coast and go to every state...mostly travel all over and learn new cultures. Find my Mr. Alright!!!
Old February 17th, 2010, 11:46 AM

Man now I seriously feel old. A bucket list?

Well lets see...I haven't really thought about it till now lol
heres my top 5 ( the ones that popped in my head fastest)

1. Run with the bulls
2. Round up a herd (cowgirl style)
3. Drive down to South America through Mexico
4. Travel across Europe on a wine tasting extravaganza!!!
5. Scuba dive in the Down Unda
Old March 3rd, 2010, 11:32 AM

For me I'd like to do missionary work In different countries around the world and learn about their culture and the language. Thats what I want to do. I don't know why but I've always been into that kinda stuff. And thats the only thing that I have on my bucketlist right now all the other stuff I can do with out they're not like "I have to do this before I knock the bucket" kinda thing.