Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old January 27th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Default Cartoons from when you were younger

Man the cartoons of our childhood!!! I know all of you guys had a cartoon that you loved to watch when you were a kid...most of them they don't even show anymore.

I used to watch Dragonball Z, Thundercats, Smurfs, Yogi Bear, (old school) Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry, Bugs and Daffy....and a bunch of others...

What kind of cartoons shows were you guys watching as a kid...or even still watch now?
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:59 PM

I grew up watching the old school Looney Tunes and Disney Cartoons. Out of TMNT and Power Rangers, I've always went back to watching those old cartoons. I was surprised to find out how old they really were, and I'm surprised that they've lasted this long. The cartoons from back then were really really superb. I love them.
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:23 PM

hey arnold.
ahh real monsters.
angry beavers/
wild thornberrys.
boy meets world.
TGIF fridays on abc haha..

hmm im sure there are alot more.
ohh catdog.
rockos modern life.
Old February 1st, 2010, 02:57 PM

I know I never realized how old they actually were. Like I was watching boomerang a couple days ago and The Jetsons are showing and it was an episode made in 1965. Thats crazy. And I was still watching it. I love The Jetsons and The Flinstones. I remember the Thunder Cats...The theme song was awesome!!!! And then I was watching Scooby Doo. And the episode I was watching was from the 70s...Man thats old.
Old February 5th, 2010, 03:25 PM

I remember the old times I watched a lot of cartoons mostly on Disney, Nickalodean, and Cartoon Network. I really like rugrats I even had the play station game. I also watched Hey Arnold, Doug, and a bunch of other ones I can't even remember. I also remember watching powerrangers and I really like the pink one of course.
Old February 6th, 2010, 05:39 PM

I was a Power Rangers kid growing up. I loved it! If only I knew that it was really just dubbed footage from a Japanese kid's show....which I still want to see,it sounds fun.

I don't remember watching a lot of cartoons, but I remember quite clearly would have to be Samurai Pizza Cats. I just remember that show was a lot of fun, and the villian that I really loved was just named "Big Cheese." XD
Old February 13th, 2010, 06:00 PM

I was pretty much forcefed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Thundercats when I was little. My uncles and cousins watched it all the time, and if I didn't watch it, then I would've been left out and been made uncool. XD

So yeah, those what I grew up on.
Old February 24th, 2010, 11:54 AM

Wow All the cartoons I used to watch is listed on here. I still watch boomberang too!!! And of course Cartoon Network. I recently got into sponge Bob...he's pretty cool. And I used to watch some of the disney channel animated shows. THE SMURFS!!! Awesome show brings back some good childhood memories lol.
Old February 26th, 2010, 02:56 PM

when i was little i loved my saturday morning cartoons. one of my favorite ones was pepperanne! (sp?) and recess. those were back to back cartoons on saturday mornings.i would wake up just to watch my cartoons and then i would go back to sleep. haha my family hated that simply because i would wake up turn on my tv watch my show then go back to sleep!
Old February 27th, 2010, 04:46 PM

There is really nothing good that is going on Saturday Morning. D: No good cartoons, no good shows, nothing spectacular, it's really bad. D:

I want to watch some of the more classic shows, like Teenage Muant Ninja Turtles, as well as one of my favorites, Goof Troop. Those two, off the top of my head, were awesome.