Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old January 25th, 2010, 02:12 PM

Default back pain!

im having major back pains! actually i always have bad back pains but sometimes i can feel them more then others. and let me tell you the bras,. they dont help! sometimes i just want to unhook them haha but yeah i think its worst right now becasue i have a heavy jacket on and a scaf thats weighing down my neck lol
Old January 26th, 2010, 02:12 PM

yes! my back has been killing me lately and i feel day by day it just keeps getting worst and worst lol but right now my shoulders are hurting soo bad! ah. anyways i need to do something about this pain.. im sure if form sitting in a chair for 8hrs ah
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:37 PM

i think everybody deals with backpain sometime in their life. i have bad back pain from getting wiplash when i was in a car accident a few years back.. i think the weathers tempature has alot to do with back pain as well i know when it gets really cold my back hurts alot simply because it cold air makes it ache. try soaking in a hot tub that always semms to work.
Old January 27th, 2010, 06:56 PM

no need to explain more! back pain.. ughh i deal; with it all the time.. like really all the time . sometimes i dont even feel it becasue its normal to me and other times its just too bad i cant help but not be able to ignore it lol
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:15 PM

I usually get back pains during the winter time. I think it is because I shiver a lot and then kind of crunch up but I think everyone has back pains once in awhile but maybe just go get a massage once in awhile it really does help. I just relaxes your muscles and you just feel so much better after it.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:10 PM

I think it partially has to do with our posture and they way we always sit hunched over....it causes contusions in your backs or something like that. I haven't been having back pains lately even though I have scoliosis. I sit pretty straight now because I had to correct my entire poster...even went as far a wearing a brace....so If I don't want to wear that ugly brace again...my back has to be straight at all time even when I have a heavy back pack on.
Old February 26th, 2010, 02:15 PM

i think your right posture has alot to do with people and their back pain. and when they hunch over too much then that can be a problem because your muscles can actually get used to you in the hunched over position and it can really cause you alot more pain unless you retrain your body. if you see a ciropracter they can help you!
Old March 3rd, 2010, 02:21 PM

I've been noticing that I've been having problems alot recently. Its kind of rediculous though because I'm not even old. I don't know why I have major pains...maybe its my bed idk? But its really annoying especially when you feel like if it never goes away. Like you get a massage which lasts for a couple days and then sure enough if comes back. I need to get my back cracked to get these kinks out.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 04:26 PM

ughh,, yes! i hate back pain. and i think its mainly caused from sitting in a chair for about 8 hrs stright ugh. but yeah its mianly my lower back tho sometimes i feel like i just wanna lay on my back all day lon or have someone step on it.. i love the pressure.
Old March 6th, 2010, 06:35 PM

If you have back pain, you may want to doublecheck and see if you should need a chiropractor. Personally, I would recommend a chiropractor over pain pills or bacbk surgery, or at least do that first before you go ahead and do any of those.

That's what I think.