Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old January 22nd, 2010, 02:19 PM

Default body candles.

they make one that is made of soy and you are able to pour out the melted wax onto your skin and use it as massage oil. i was worried about the wax being too hot? can you just use the candles as just candles and not massage oil? i heard these soy candles are extreamly good for your skin but i am a little worried. anybody willing to share their experence with soy candles?
Old January 27th, 2010, 04:28 PM

i lie playing with the waxc on candles thisis going to sound really bad but one time i went to this wedding and i was bored bored bored! my sisters andi were ready to go.. and so there was a candle on the table and that entertained us for a good couple hrs just playing with the wax haha
Old January 27th, 2010, 06:00 PM

ive heard of these and its suppose to make your skin all smooth and soft right? if not then i have no idea what your taking about but it sounds interesting haha.
Old January 29th, 2010, 12:17 PM

ive used these types of candles before, they sell a good amount of them at like sex shopes and stuff like that because i guess alot of the people use them for sensual messages, ive also seen them at like bed bath and beyond and they are marketed to be super healthy for you skin and its says the amount of moisture you get from these candles are like 3x the amount you get in regular lotion.
Old January 29th, 2010, 02:23 PM

oh those body candles work really well i let them burn when im taking my bath then when i get out i use the special wax on my body and it really moisturizes my skin and it makes me feel alot better and my skin is never as dry as it used to be before i started using these candles and other bath products..
Old February 2nd, 2010, 05:55 PM

thats wierd everybody seems so into using these body wax candles.. i have only heard of them being used durring sexual activity and being told how romantic they are.. i guess i was wrong i thought they seemed tht they were to be used durring sexy time.. hum maybe i should buy one and try it..
Old February 24th, 2010, 02:43 PM

What in the world...the things I learn everyday!!!

I never heard of this at all But seriously I agree with Emeline that it seems like something you'll use for foreplay or whatever. But I guess since people are using it like regular lotion I should try it out. But I too like playing with the wax...and I love candles so this is a plus plus for me.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:42 PM

I've actually never heard of this before. But it sounds interesting. I serously want to try it now. Because I was processing it in my mind and it makes sense. I've never seen anything before in the stores. So i'll probably have to look up where I can purchase some. But this sounds like something I can do on spa nights. lol I'm with Prunella...the things you learn every day.
Old March 8th, 2010, 05:41 PM

I actually went out and tried this and it was pretty cool. I like it. I just happend to stumble on it at the store and I decided to try it on a whim....didn't know there was a thread on it though. But man was I happy!!! it left my skin feeling really soft and smooth and just silky!!! It was amazing. I need to go back and buy some more. I might ship some off to my sister...her birthday's coming up soon and she's into stuff like that.
Old March 11th, 2010, 04:21 PM

never tried those body/massaging wax before. but like someone said, i always get a kick out of playing with candle wax! i would dip my finger in there and wait for it to dry up on my finger ^_^ i think body wax will be a little hot.. especially on our bodies since that part of the skin isn't always exposed so it's a lot more sensitive compare to our hands. but i wouldn't mind giving it a try =)