Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old January 19th, 2010, 06:42 PM

Default men and condoms..

i love how guys complain about condoms but yet many men run when their girl gets knocked up. seriously just wear one.. ive talked to many people yea it feels better w/out one but just think how much better it feels without a BABY! they have all kinds of diffrent condoms so pick one you dont mind wearing and stock up! LADIES.. dont let a guy tell u its ok not to use one.. because the ones who are that selfish about not wearing a condom are the ones who bail when you end up prego.. be careful
Old January 22nd, 2010, 11:47 AM

Condoms are a must, untill your ready to have a baby. its simply too risky having sex without a condom, so many chances you might get prego. even if your on the pill you can concieve. my friend who was taking the pill for 5 years ended up having twins. if one baby isnt bad enough imagine having two when you though you were protected by your birthcontol. i always use a condom. no babies for me at this time.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 01:22 PM

condoms are super important in any type of relationship.. even if it is a one night stand.. the thing to do is use a condom.. committed relationship or one night stand if your not looking to produce a child then the guy should be wearing a condom. girls should always carry one in ur purse for the moment when a guy says i dont have a condom lets just do it without one just this time.. the chick can be like well i have one! haha it works perfect. and dont be ashamed to carry condoms in ur purse its better to be safe than sorry and have a kid or catch some std!
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:28 PM

I would like to meet one of those guys who say it's okay not to wear a condom, so I can slap them and say, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" It's ridiculous...I don't get it. Why would someone want to take the chance of geting a girl pregnant because he doesn't want to wear a condom? Ridiculous.....but yeaeh, wear a condom. >:[
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethany Falls View Post
i love how guys complain about condoms but yet many men run when their girl gets knocked up. seriously just wear one.. ive talked to many people yea it feels better w/out one but just think how much better it feels without a BABY! they have all kinds of diffrent condoms so pick one you dont mind wearing and stock up! LADIES.. dont let a guy tell u its ok not to use one.. because the ones who are that selfish about not wearing a condom are the ones who bail when you end up prego.. be careful
seriously! that statement could not be more true.. becasue let me tell you. yeah it might be fun but like she said.. is it going to be fun when theres a baby involved,, yeah i dont think so. so wrap it up.. no glove no love!
Old January 26th, 2010, 02:05 PM

exactly! thanks you hahaha ppl dont thin about this, im sorry if somenoe wants to have sex and then wants to take off the condom well then they can do it themselves.. becasuse if im gonna have sex its gonna be with protections.. and they can pleasure themselves if my rules dont work for them
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:30 PM

i agree with everybody on this thread. i think that if someone cant respect the other persons wishes then i think that they should not be able to get the satisfaction of having sex with that person. everybody should be using condoms, to prevent babies as well and the spread of stds.
Old January 26th, 2010, 04:51 PM

its very important to use the proper pertection when engaging in sexual contact. there are some really negative things that can happen from having unprotected sex. if you are in a commited relationship then it might be ok to have sex with out a condom but remember... a baby can still happen!
Old January 29th, 2010, 11:44 AM

well if you believe in waiting till after marriage to have sex then you really dont need to worrie about condoms specially if you both waited to marrage to have sex, now if your having sex before then be careful, there are so many harmful things that can happen to somebody if they arent careful. and yes many men say they will be there if she has a baby then when time comes they will be there for her but in the end many are not around to be the father.
Old January 30th, 2010, 04:44 PM

I don't understand why men don't wear condoms. It not only protects you from having a baby, but it does protect you from other diseases that can limit you, hurt, or kill you. It may feel good without one, but it is so much better to wait until you're married before you consider the possibility of doing it without one on.