Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old January 15th, 2010, 01:47 PM

Default fitness routines..

durring the winter i like to preform all my workouts indoors simply because i do not liek the cold weather it makes my bones hurt.. ( im starting to sound like an old lady) durring the summer i really enjoy being out side, i can go for walks and be comfortable, i can swim laps for exercise, and i can just go outside for bikerides and other stuff anybody else change their routines durring the diffrent seasons of the year?
Old January 16th, 2010, 05:07 PM

I like to keep my workouts inside and something simple, something that doesn't require lifting weights or any specialized equipment. That usually means that I don't need to change my requirements or activities.

It's fine for the most part, so I don't really need to change it every so often.
Old January 20th, 2010, 03:28 PM

I usuallly bust out my yoga or aerobics DVDs and get my work out that way. Or I get on the treadmill while watching tv. Maybe do some crunches and situps...the basic ABs workouts. I hate running outside especially when its cloudy/rainy weather...so thats what I usually do. It doesn't take me much to loose weight which is a health risk for me...well atleast thats what my doctor says...but who knows?
Old January 22nd, 2010, 11:31 AM

i hate working out inside. it seems like such a waste simply because you do not get to enjoy the beautiful scenery, and enjoy the earths diffrent kinds of terrain. like when you go jogging in a park you have the natural earths hills and slops when jogging on a tread mill your basically just running in place.. it would be nice if one could simply have all the joys of running out doors inside if somebody invented a simulated screen and you run..
Old January 22nd, 2010, 04:25 PM

Yeah that would be really cool but I am sure they have that now it is just to expensive for the everyday person to have in their rooms. but I think that would be cool if it was afordable and it would even give you the scents of nature instead of just the scenery.
Old January 26th, 2010, 01:46 PM

um well to be honest i really dont have a routine anymore.. its more of when i do it i do i. but its most the time the eplitocal haha which i love by the way. anyways other then dancing i dont really have any other form of a work out sad i know,
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:10 PM

i like to walk indoors at like the malls i heard when ever you go to the mall you should walk two laps around the mall 2 up stairs and 2 down stairs.. then it will help you lose weight and you still are doing the things you need to do.. two ladys always walk around my locaal walmart for exercise..
Old February 3rd, 2010, 11:31 AM

I'm more of an outdoorsy person too. I like going for runs or long hikes. My entire family go biking on Sundays on the trails near my house. Its great!!! One time my dad and I actually biked 26 miles to the beach and then 26 miles back. It was amazing and took us all day because we were at the beach chilling for awhile but it was sooooo worth it. I hope we do it again. I just have to find time. But when its raining I always do the simple work out indoors with pilates and stuff like that.
Old February 8th, 2010, 03:54 PM

I do too especially if its raining!!

Its not great to work out in the rain. Especially if its cold...thats not great at all. But to be honest I find myself not doing much indoors...I flip on the tv and just exercise my eyes. lol But usually when I really want to get my work out in I just do a yoga work out on DVD. Sometimes I pull out some Aerobics and do that. If you're looking for a quick calorie burning. Totally try that out.
Old February 17th, 2010, 11:36 AM

During the summer and spring months I'm outside all the time. And thats the only time that I actually like being out. Sometimes early fall. Or we just happen to have a sunny winter day in Cali. Then I'm outside. But when its raining or extremely cold to the point I can see my breath. You would not see me outside doing any kind of work out at all. Those are the days I go to gym or I pop in a dvd tutorial workout thing.