Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old January 15th, 2010, 01:41 PM

Default getting good bath products at the dollar store..

i was shopping at the dollar store for my appartment simply because things are getting expensive i have to resort to buying things from there.. anyways i decided to try out some of the bath products that they sale there.. man o man i have fallen in love with this bubble bath that i bought.. i smells better than some of the sents at like bath and body works and victoria secrets. it makes my skin feel so silky smooth.. i love it. they have bath fizz balls and other things liek that.. man i love it.
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:31 PM

hey man the dollar start has some good stuff.. depending on which one you go too but still i go there from time to time and i always find soemthing that ebds up surprising me. but yeah you never knwo what your going tpo find and sometimes is the no name brands that are the best
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:49 PM

oh yea we only have a few dollor stores around my house so i only have a few options.. anyways when my husband lived on his own before we got married he said he always shopped there for all the things he needed around his house, cleaning supplys, food sometimes and dishes. he said it really saved him a bunch of money and he enjoys shopping there still
Old February 22nd, 2010, 06:13 PM

I'm always at the dollar store. I buy all of my cleaning products there and some snacks and bath and body stuff...sometimes hair pins and scrunchies. Its true you'll see some really nice stuff there too. One time I found some really cute tights...for only a dollar. I mean that was the best buy ever. I need to go back I need some head bands.
Old March 1st, 2010, 02:24 PM

i love shopping there for really cute little bows and hair stuff as well they sometimes have very good deals then other times there really not that good it just all depends on what type of things you are doing and what you are looking to buy. we have two diffrent kinds of dollar stores.. we have dollar tree and 99cents only stores. the dollar tree has random stuff more arts n crafts where the 99cent store has food items as well as some name brand items.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:23 PM

the dollar store has some really good stuff. I love shoppin there too. You can seriously get just about anything. Sometimes they have really good shipments off stuff and other times they don't. So you might see something there new that you haven't seen them sell there before. And sometimes its hard to find something that you bought there before the next time you go because they might not have any in and might not get anymore for a while. Thats the only downside though.
Old March 8th, 2010, 01:57 PM

i have shopped at the dollar store for a long time.. the one that they have by my house they have everything from food to bathroom cleaning supplys.. haha i usually buy my bread and other canned goods from there because they are way cheaper than at the regular market.. i really love the fact you can buy really good products there...
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:25 PM

I always buy my mani/pedi supplies at the dollar store. They have some really neat stuff there. I buy head bands too!!! Sometimes I buy goodies and socks and just random stuff that I see that I really like. Plus gum is like cheap there. Beats regular store prices and how can you go wrong with wringles? I remember when I was in grade school my mom would take me to the dollar store and give me ten bucks....man I was soooooo happy! Ten bucks goes a long way at the dollar store!
Old March 10th, 2010, 01:25 PM

Speaking of the Dollar Store I need to go back and stock up on some goods. I don't just buy my bath goods there I buy other things too. Its not that bad. Like sometimes you can find similiar products to stuff that's marketed at a much great price...its just a different name and bottle design lol. They smell the same lol. I love their make up. Like the last time I was there I bought all these Eyeshadows and then I went to forever21 a couple weeks later and saw the same brand of eyeshadow...trippy I know lolz.
Old March 10th, 2010, 05:49 PM

you can find alot of good things there i know i go there and stock up on snacks! all the time for movies.. the drive in or just becasue.. maybe a movie night or something but they have chips.. cnady.. school supplies such as big poster boards and um.. water balloons haha shot man you never know whatyour gonna find,.