Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old January 13th, 2010, 05:24 PM

Default lettuce wraps.

mmm i love lettuce wraps super bomb! especially from p.f changs. ahh i really want some.. anyways im sure its still a healyh snack right becasue in weight watchers it says lettcue is zero points so you can eat as much as you liek but with the chicken i wonder how much bad it really is.
Old January 13th, 2010, 06:50 PM

yummm these sound soo good right now.. mm mann ! amn you now i really want some haha i havent benn to pf changes in o long and i would really like to just go anf get the leccture wraps! haha thats my mission for the weekend!!
Old January 16th, 2010, 06:41 PM

Lettuce Wraps are okay. They're really good when you don't want to eat carbs...but to be honest, carbs are essential in our diet, we just eat too much carbs in our normal diet that it's become a bad thing....but yeah, they're good for a change.
Old January 20th, 2010, 03:44 PM

I have no idea what a lettuce wrap is..but it definnetly caught my attention. Sounds really good now I have to figure out where to get it. Someone mention P.F. Changs but where is that...never heard of that one before...so can someone please post more information about where I can go get some? Please I would really appreciate it.
Old January 25th, 2010, 11:58 AM

yummm sound so good haha seriously i dont remember the last time i had this and i think im going to make it mission of mine to get some in the near futrue haha. also some grape leave wraps.. yummy
Old January 25th, 2010, 01:47 PM

Emeline lettecue wraps are the best! haha but basically its a leaf of lettecue and it you get like chicken break i think it is.. and stred some of the chicken and then as some nuts ans theres this sauce its sorta tangy.. sooo bomb! some places add tomatos and what not but still super bomb
Old January 26th, 2010, 01:49 PM

sounds soo good.. i really want some now hahah atually since i havent eaten anythingi really want some rice.. like rice a roni rice. but yeah anyways. i googled how to make them and it seems smiple might try some day
Old January 29th, 2010, 11:27 AM

yea thoses lettuce wrapps from pf changs are the best. i love making them from home as well. they are such a good and healthy snack. i like to make my own spin on the whole lettuce wraps. oh and someone else brought up rice. rice is good long as its not made out of the box like rice a roni or other boxed meals.. if you make it from scratch its ususally most healthy
Old January 30th, 2010, 04:14 PM

Honestly, I think the lettuce wraps are a great idea since it's a good way to eat healthy. Personally, when it comes to places that have them, I try and get them a bit at a time. Onestly, I can enjoy a burger and get a good amount of carbs from the bun, but lettuce is just as good too.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 12:15 PM

I keep hearing about these things. My friend's are always raging on about them but Everytime they get ready to go I'm always busy soooo it sucks. Well atleast on my part lol. But I told them that next time they need to just get it over themselves and just buy me some and show me they love me. lol. We'll see!!!! I just might have to go there and get some myself...college ppl get greedy when it comes to food