Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old January 11th, 2010, 02:44 PM

Default cramps!!

they never die down.. seriously you think once a month for about3days you'd start to get used to them but ughhh seriously. what the hell man so yeah im not a very happy person right now.. and sitting in this chair isnt helping.

so yeah i justy felt like complaining haha
Old January 11th, 2010, 06:16 PM

I totally understand. Its sooo awful and it sucks because some people just dont understand how much pain your in. I used to be one of those people. I never got cramps until recently and before that I used to think people were over reacting...But man was I in for it. Sometimes I get soo bad I cant even stand to est anything.
Old January 20th, 2010, 02:07 PM

Cramps are such a pain. Its almost like everyone expects you to be happy go lucky when you're in pain...guys don't understand at all. They're the lucky ones let me tell you. But I usually have to take Motrin now. I never used to take it but now it seems the older I get the worse my cramps are and I need to take them to help with the pain. Sometimes I throw up, and get light headed...its so weird.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:22 PM

I'm on mine right now and I'm just besides myself in pain. I don't know but for the first two to three days I'm just in the worst position ever. I'm sore all over. I'm extremely tired. I can bearly walk. AND the cramping is just unbearable. I had to get those menstral hot packs yesterday. I couldn't do with out it. It hurt so much. It feels really good after it heats up...SO if you have horrible cramps you should try it for relief it works!!!!
Old February 9th, 2010, 02:19 PM

ahh yeah! i had these the other day and i literally had to stop what was doing breath while they passed.. seriously these minor cramps are probably nothing compared to actualy labor and cramps kill me now soemtimes. but yeah. they are a pain literally! every 28 days!
Old February 17th, 2010, 05:37 PM

i hate it when im stuck at work or in one of my classes and i start having cramps. its the worst when you really just want to curl up into a ball and just disapear. when i get cramps i usually have to lay down and take some kind of pain killers just to relax my stomach and so i can actually feel good enought to just walk around and go on with my normal daily routene,
Old March 3rd, 2010, 11:39 AM

My cramps literally kill me!

I can't walk, My stomach feels life if its moving and it looks all nasty and I start feeling life if I'm bout to throw up. On top of all that I'm extremely sore. And I can bearly move around. All I do all day (especially the first couple days of my cycle) is lie down in bed with a hot pack listening to my ipod...
Old March 10th, 2010, 02:50 PM

I'm dreading when I start. According to my calender I'm supposed to with in a week or so. I really hope that its not soo soon. But then I'll rather just get it over with. The first couple days is always the worst...I guess I'm probably not alone on that one!! But seriously my cramps are unbearable and I always feel like if I'm going to throw up and I can't eat because it hurts sooo much when I start digesting....
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:47 PM

i just ended.. normally ( sorry if this is too much infor) but normally i only last a few days.. so i started last thursday night and i was done by monday monring. maybe sunday night haha but yeah i hatew it.. becasue its like first a big pain in my back! and then once i start major cramps! ugh where i just want to sit in the shower and let the hot water hit my back
Old March 18th, 2010, 04:27 PM

i use to always get cramps when i was on my period. i remember i had realllly realllly bad cramps when i was in middle school.. i would complain and whine to my mom till she got tired of it and started ignoring me. i don't get cramps anymore.. thank goodness because they can be super painful.. i take pain killers when it's to the extreme but i try to avoid it if i can.. putting a heat pad on my stomach or taking a hot shower and putting the hot water on the stomach always helps me.