Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old January 8th, 2010, 12:52 PM

Default removal of makeup.

im normally pretty good with removing makeup. but lately idunno if its becasue o get home from school at 10 and the do homework and pass out but the moment im in bed and i laye down.. still fully drerssed i dont wanna get up to wash my face i'll change and brush my teeth but ughh.. sometimes its a drag,
anyone else feel this way??

i know i should remove it and normally do but man. sometimes im just not feeling it and i end up paying for it in the longrun
Old January 8th, 2010, 02:08 PM

know exactly how you feel..i do that sometimers too fall asleep without washing my face and i regret it sooo much! ah and it seems to be the nights where i go out and im tired and just lazy and i happen to have more makeup on then normal lol
Old January 11th, 2010, 01:15 PM

yeah and then you regret it the follwing day so i hate when this happens i alwasy try my hardest to take off my makeup even if its just usuing a cleansing pad becasue im wayyyyy to lazy i make sure to take offf the oil and shower first thing in the morning.. but i hate doing that i much rather just take it all off
Old January 12th, 2010, 12:21 PM

yeah i know what you mean.. i didnt take off my eye makeup last night but i made sure to take off my powder so that i didnt wake up with and oily face becasue thats the worst also i jumped in the shower as soon as i got up this morning
Old January 12th, 2010, 03:38 PM

yeah same here i really try my best to do so but then there are tjhose days where you just dont feel it or you fall asleep so yeah i hate the next day after that espeically if you know you didnt take it off becaseu then you have no one to blame but yourself,
Old January 12th, 2010, 05:57 PM

i usally work late and have to be up early for school, i work in a restarant and have to be fully dressed, hair done makeup the whole works.. so by the time my day is over im am totally exhausted and i usually crash out.. sometimes i wake up and im still in my work clothes from the night before.. i hate it when i do that because i leave all that makeup on my skin and it clogs my pores so much. i wish there was a makeup that you could leave on and it wouldnt clog your pores.
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:56 PM

the best way to remov make up is simply with soap and wather unless is waterproff then they might have a slight problem with taking it off simply beacuse the make up removes are spacific to remove makeup that is made with water proff agents to keep the prodduct.
Old January 26th, 2010, 06:10 PM

the almay make up remover wipes really work good when you get home late or you are too lazy to wash your face they really do a good job of taking off all the makeup that you have so you dont have to deal with sleeping in you make up and you also wont have to deal with pimples when ou leave on the makeup over night
Old January 27th, 2010, 06:07 PM

yeah its definetly something that i make sure to do and i will admit since i do have a late class i do sometimes think ehh i'll justwake up and shower really early but it still makes me break out and now espeically since its cold im more heistant to wash my face and wait for the hot water haha
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:25 PM

I usually just wash it of in the shower which I know isn't that great because water only removes so much but I am so lazy to put the makeup remover soap on my face and scrub and then rinse. I am trying to change my habits but it is hard to. But I think I will just try the wipes which will speed up the process if it is just a wipe I guess I could do it while I do other stuff too like when I do my homework or something I can just wipe my face with it.