Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old January 8th, 2010, 12:49 PM

Default bronzer

i just recently bought one to use as a blush.. and i really like it i bought and i was like ohh no no no this is not going to work.. and boy was i wrong.. i normally dont wear alot pf makeup but this really does make a difference and i bought it becasue a friend recommeded it
Old January 8th, 2010, 02:05 PM

yeah ive been curious to try one too becasue when i wear blush im just too.. pink! lol and i hate it so i dont wear it anymore but a bronzer seems like something i would get alone with haha hopefully.
Old January 8th, 2010, 02:57 PM

i have one but o have yet to use it,,. and its not becasue i dont want too but becasue i havent been out lately hahah so yeah.. that why but yeah im sure it will be a great look bring out the cheek bones i dont have
Old January 11th, 2010, 01:11 PM

so i started wearingthis and i love just a little adds soo much and makes everything look better haha well too me at least i just hope i dont get too crazy and start applying too much so yeah right now the little that i do apply really adds some color to my face hahahaha
Old January 12th, 2010, 03:26 PM

yeah i really like using it. it reallyadd some color to your face and iknow that sound obviouls but really iy does.. haha becase well because if your fare skinned like i am it helps brink out some check bones especially if you dont have any
Old January 26th, 2010, 06:52 PM

i like using bronzer durring the summer time to give me that summer time glow,.. plus it helps my face keep up with the rest of my body when my bodys super dark and my face is pretty white.. i dont like to let sun get onto my face simply because i dont want to look all old and wrinkley when im 60 so im trying to stay out of the sun as much as possibable simply because i have seen too many old people walking around looking like leather.
Old January 27th, 2010, 04:31 PM

ugh yeah i hate that! how my my body tans and my face does not haha but yeah bronzer really brings out alot in your face i have recently learned that andi really like it.. so yeah im glas that i took a chance and tried it...i use it as blush and i never used blush before becasue it always turned me too pink
Old January 27th, 2010, 06:04 PM

yeahi agree a bronzer can really make your face stand out . and i had the same issue.. i use to now be able to weat blush becasue it made me face all red and pink. but now i apply a little bronzer and it works just as well i love it
Old February 10th, 2010, 06:29 PM

yeah i wear bronzer as well i like it i think it adds a little someting to my face. lol but yeah its a new thing im still learning anyways does anyone use thiose bronzer compact things with the glitter? and sometimes they are shapped like a moon or a star lol? does anyone know what im talking about
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:21 PM

I like using bronzers...and the glitter thing is cute too. I see people who over due it though and it doesn't come out all that nice at all. But the bronzers are amazing. I like using it to highlight my cheek bones. I think its really cute. I'm new to the whole make up thing and I'm just starting to wear it so It amazes me still how many different products are out there.