Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old January 5th, 2010, 03:49 PM

Default popcorn.

what do you guys like to eat with your popcorn.

personally i like to eat alot of different things with popcorn just depending on what i feel like. so either i like to eat the nacho cheese with the popcorn.. and also lemon haha somtimes hot sauce.. what about you guys?
Old January 5th, 2010, 05:34 PM

popcorn yes soo good i love it with butter and salt haha i just love salt and i like to add jalpenos sometimes.. also i love it with lemon and lemon pepper haha i know sounds gross but seriously sooo bomb mmm now i want some popcorn
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:48 PM

yupp i like the lemon thing too.. soo bomb one time my freinds aunt put m& ms in her popcorn and since it was hot they melted and it was soo good sweet and salty yuummm i think im gonna have to try that again
Old January 6th, 2010, 12:28 PM

I like to eat cotton candy with popcorn...it sounds nasty but it tastes sooooo good. The contrast with the salt and then the sweet is just YUM!! I got all my friends to try it because they would make fun of me and whatever...they like it so dont bash it before you try it. I was so happy when I went to the movies recently and they had those cotton candy snacks on sale...the guy sitting next to me (complete stranger) even tried it...he gave me that what in the world look...and I urged him to try some...now he's my friend and we hang out...weird I know lol.
Old January 6th, 2010, 06:27 PM

yummm popcorn sounds soo good right now.,. mann i really wantsome now haha but i have school later andi think im going to end up getting something from starbucks to keep me awake! anyways.. i think tomorrow my day off of work i will sit down and enjoy some nice wamr popcorn.. yumm
Old January 8th, 2010, 01:07 PM

yeah it sure does i could use some popcron haha but i with water becasue it makes me super thirsty and yeah not good then i get the hiccups haha anywyas i would love some i think i might call it a movie night tonight and actually just say in and watch a movie and of course eat popcorn and starberry ice cream yumm
Old January 11th, 2010, 04:46 PM

I would give anything for some Kettle Corn right now!!! I haven't had any in awhile too. I'm sooo hungry!!! I like my popcorn with just about anything...Haven't tried it with Cotton Candy yet but I'll give it a shot and check it out. The only thing I dont like about popcorn would be the fact that some of it gets stuck in your teeth...I feel bad for people who have braces and still eat it... It amazing they get all the stuff out.
Old January 12th, 2010, 06:14 PM

i went for a girls night at my friends beach house in newport beach and we had create your own popcorn mixes..one girl sprinkled hers with cinnamin and sugar. drizzled it with chocolate sause and carmel sauce. talk about amazing mix of toppings. mine was kinda plain simply cause the popcorn already is a little bit salty so i used nacho cheese, a little bit of ground hamburger meat and shreadded cheese.. lol i make like nachos.
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:44 PM

I keep it simple just regular butter and salt. Nothing special. I dont like to have stuff on my popcorn...because then its not really popcorn anymore. I'll eat Kettle corn or Karmel Corn...those are really good. Thats about as creative as I get. But I might try the cotton candy one...that sounds interesting. My popcorn does get a little boring after awhile so I might try the ideas on here after all.
Old January 15th, 2010, 12:54 PM

i love having that cheese popcorn the kind that you buy at smart and final. its the best i remember when i was in high school alot of the students would be saling the bags of cheese popcorn and the carmel apples.. yum.. but my favorite kind would have to be the cheese popcorn the kind that already comes with cheese its better than adding all your own seasonings..