Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old January 5th, 2010, 12:31 PM

Default a.i.m.

remember a.i.m or aim. i rememeber when i was in like 8th grade or maybe 7th i got it and i never used it,.,. and then highschool game around and freshman year i was on all the time from morning to night. haha i didnt have a phone so it was my way of texting.. but now my ten year old sister uses gmail to chat. haha kids these days.
Old January 5th, 2010, 03:23 PM

hahaha yeah man i use to be obssessed with aim.. i remember i use to change my color font..and then find those stupid little icons hahah with those little barbie looking girls on there hahaha mann those were the days and then away messages!
Old January 5th, 2010, 05:05 PM

yeah! thise damn icons haha i remember my friend had one that said" sorry boys all i lick are lollipops" hahahha mann what a dirty girl! jk i love her.. shes actually my best freind. but yeah i havent been on aim in a long time.. im talking about years
Old January 6th, 2010, 02:50 PM

AIM...those were the days. If you had a sidekick and you didn't have an Aim something was wrong with you. People still use it though. Its still there. I made one but never use it. Its sad. I got so fed up with people that kept on changing they're account...nd name and stuff. Drove me crazy. And those away messages where the best. You could tell alot about people thru they're icons and away messages.
Old January 6th, 2010, 05:51 PM

haha yeah i remember the icons too! lol i would literally spend hrs on the computer using this program.. and then myspace game along and i was on even longer. i still till this day cannot figure out what i use to do on there for so long lol
Old January 8th, 2010, 12:44 PM

i still get on from time to time.. havent in awhile tho.. and its only on my phone. to be honest i kinda find it boring i mean its basically texting i guess. but yeah anywyas.. im addiced to bbm now so i mean its basically the same thing now haha
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:35 PM

Yeah I remember those days. I use to be on it 24/7 and I would always change the colors of my font based on what holiday was coming up or what month it was. Now i do still go on it sometimes but only when my friends tell me to go on so they can tell me something right away instead of texting since I still think typing on a computer is much faster than typing on my phone or itouch.
Old January 9th, 2010, 05:46 PM

I still go on AIM a lot, pretty much everyone I know still uses it. However, facebook is also what we're doing as well....but nowadays, no one is really on that much, we're pretty busy with our lives.

But yeah, AIM is really awesome.
Old January 12th, 2010, 12:07 PM

how funny i was just talking about this and all our old sn's and what not lol man seriously i remember being on for a ridiculous amount of time and its hilarious becasue now im bored and i want to get on the computer but i cant because i can literally only stay on for so long before i get bored,.
Old January 15th, 2010, 12:14 PM

wow i remember using aim. but i mainly used it durring middle school. i remember my parents kept the computer in the kitchen so they could make sure we werent on any bad things.. so i would be up till like 2am sitting in my kitchen on the computer typing away with all my friends.. haha and my middle school bf. we didnt have cell phones and our parents would get mad if we were on our house phones too late so we would always just talk over aim. i remember getting yelled at for staying up till 4am on a school night talking to friends..