Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old January 4th, 2010, 12:49 PM

Default universal remotes

my sister is always losing her remotes. so for christmas my younger sister gave her a huge universal remote that actually works!i remember seeing them in stores and thinking i wonder if they actually really work. and sure enough it does.. its huge! too and glows in the dark perfect gift for her
Old January 4th, 2010, 04:20 PM

hahahahahahaha...thats too funny.

I think I saw those at the store when I was christmas shopping. They're advertised for old people though. Funny your little sister thought of that. But thats pretty coolt though. I mean it does glow in the dark thats always a plus lol.
Old January 9th, 2010, 06:28 PM

Using universal remotes have always been way too complicated for me when it comes to programming them. You need to find the remote which I always lose, and you need to puit them right in front of eachother, and then what? I always get lost on that step, so I never bothered with them. D:
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:47 PM

Thats hilarious.

I should've gotten one for my aunt. I has the exact problem. Her birthday's coming up so I'm going to mostlikely get her one. I did see one at the store but I didn't think about getting her one...I thought of my grams.

Thats really clever though now I dont have to actually stress about what to get her.
Old January 13th, 2010, 06:28 PM

hahaha! that is funny.. i remember seeing them at radio shack and marshals. but yeah thats a perfect gift for someone like that becasue the buttons are huge .. it glows in the dark so you can nevr lose it and its funny haha
Old January 16th, 2010, 06:20 PM

Never had a universal remote ......I would like one, but I never knew how to work one....you had to put two of them together and turn them on and register it....it's too complicated for me. =_=

I find it easier to keep multiple remotes.
Old January 19th, 2010, 06:20 PM

the universal remotes are the best im not sure about that giant one but i do like haveing only one remote for everything simply because it works so easy. if you have more than one then things get lost of people press the wrong buttons and things mess up. nothings worse than that.
Old January 19th, 2010, 06:51 PM

ive seen some of those huge remotes at my local cvs and longs. i never knew that they actually worked i thought they were just joke gifts. but now i know they work that might be something fun to get to use around the house as a converstaion starter when we have company.
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:19 PM

I know I thought the same thing like they were gag jokes or something. But Now I now that they work my grandma's birthday is coming up in March so I might get her one as a joke. I think thats funny. Epecially one that glows in the dark. Its perfect for my grandma because her sense of humor is just crazy...she pulls pranks on us all the time.
Old January 27th, 2010, 02:10 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA CLASSIC ONE!!!!

I'm going to jack this Idea from you for sure. I was thinking about it but then I always get really nice expensive gifts from my ppl so I would've felt bad. But I doubt she would've mind. I'm going to tell her boyfriend to get one for her for Valentines Day...because If I have to go pick out another remote for her...I don't know why but everybody comes to me to go buy electronics for them just because my boyfriend works at bestbuy....I'm like get your own connections