Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old December 16th, 2009, 06:40 PM

Default soap&water.

after reading the thread about cleansing pads and seeing how the last replies were about soap and water clearing up there face.. can someone please let me know how thats going becasue ive literally tried everything and i cannot find one thing that work.. and if its as simple as that then pshh im willing to try!
is it just any type of soap??
Old December 18th, 2009, 12:49 PM

i use soap and water and for the most part it works i just make sure to wash my face everynight . and try not to sleep with makeup.. burt sometimes i slip haha so yeah for the most part its simple and it works. i use face wash every now and then so i think that helps as well
Old December 18th, 2009, 02:17 PM

i think fash wash only workfor awhile becasue really ive tired all the face wash there is out there to rtry and some worked better th en other but they all stopped working after while. so i do the same thing soap and water/ with some face wash or cleansing pads here and there
Old December 22nd, 2009, 01:38 PM

i dont use bars when im in the shower to wash my face.. i make sure to buy and only buy bars the contain oatmeal and no fragrance. it conditions my face as well as keeps it clean then you dont have to use so many harsh chemicals and other products that dry out your face and cause your skin to look all harsh and dryed out.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 05:19 PM

soap and water works for some but for me i need to use a harsh chemical that really messes up my skin but it keeps my break outs down so i guess its worth it. i hate when i get an ugly break out when i have to do somethign but i breakout really bad when i start stressing out. i think its something i need to work on and not keep stressing out over things i cant control thats what kills me the most. but im going to start seeking out some stress releif and hopefully i will be able to keep my stress level under control
Old January 6th, 2010, 01:20 PM

I use the Cetaphil cleansing bar...you can use it as a regular soap....especially if you have pimples on you back and that kind of stuff. Its not expensive you can buy it at vons for like 3 bucks...if you only use it on your face it lasts a long time. I've had mine for about 5 months now and its still no where close to being done. Its scent free. I also bought their moisterizer which you can use as regular lotion...and they're both for sensitive skin...ma doctor recommended it me so I use it like if its law. And it works amazingly!!
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:17 PM

This is all I use actually. I don't use all of that special stuff that people always claim works for them. But the soap works like magic for me lol. my face has been clear since I've been using it so I'm happy. Ima stick with it however long it continues to work for me. And hopefully its a long time. I hate having to be buying product after product and have them fail....
Old March 17th, 2010, 04:10 PM

yeah i use soap and water and for the most part it worsk yeah you do get brak outs but thats when you use some face wash to help over come it.. but other then water and soap has worked great fro me and i love it, its supe simple.
Old March 18th, 2010, 04:36 PM

i'm a little confused but ar eyou guys saying that soap and water actually clears up your face? i never used any kind of soap on my face before except for face wash.. i was always scared that it would give me break outs. does this really work? what kind of soaps ar eyou guys talking about? like body wash kind of soap or like hand soaps?
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:05 PM

I use cetaphil too. Its just like a regular soap but its made to cleanse the skin. I love it because its not scented and it doesn't dry out my skin. My boyfriend uses regular soap too and his face is pretty clear. He's really big on keepin his face acne free and gets on me when I get lazy with my regiment. But its all good lol. His fae is soo smooth its annoying but yea we both use cetaphil...I use it more so than he does though.