Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old December 16th, 2009, 05:00 PM

Default sex w/o condoms.

personally ive tried it once. and wow never again.. becasue i was super worried even when i told the guy to pull out and he did> now that i think about i dont know what i was thinking. anyways. now im always condom condom condom. i was just wondering if anyone has any other stories to add.
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:10 PM

yeah i know what you mean i think back and i think to myself what was i thinking.. im not even on birthconrtol! soo yeah idunno i gues i lucked out. this time but now i know becasue if im a day late or soemthign i start to freak lol even if i did use a condom
Old December 18th, 2009, 11:43 AM

yeah ive never tired. id be too paranoid and just constantly worry and worry what if what if haha soo many other things. but yeah everyone saus its better but i mean do you really want to risk it.. really ??
Old December 21st, 2009, 02:07 PM

I am not that brave...I would worry too much even if I'm only a day late or something. I dont think I'll be able to live throught the pressure of not being sure. I always make sure i'm protected because of STDs and all that stuff. How did you guys do it? I'll be besides myself if I ever do. You guys seriously lucked out lol count ur blessings
Old December 22nd, 2009, 11:33 AM

my whole life i agreed that ppl who didnt use condoms were stupid and how i would never go without using one.. i kept true with that untill once, i was on the birthcontrol pill and then i decided that one time couldent hurt.. so i made sure he pulled out.. man it really did feel much better without but i have decided that were going to continue to use condoms and the pill untill were married and we decide we can afford kids..we have been together 2 and a half years so we have already talked about what we would do if we were to have a baby so we arent too worried. much safer with a condom.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 03:37 PM

yikes i worrie too much to have sex without a condom. i amjust totally worried that something will go wrong and then 9 months later i will have a screaming baby. no thank you i sill have alot more things to do with my life before im tied down with children there cute to baby sit and watch but i really dont think that i want any of my own at this moment.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 04:20 PM

for a really long time when i was younger i would never have sex without a condom.. but now that im older sometimes i do it with out one. i am on birth control but i still am concerned. i know that i would be able to raises the child on my own if the father wasnt able to help but still i would love to be married with a child not a single mother.. so alot of times im very careful depending what guy im with.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 06:41 PM

it all just depends where you are in your relationship, if your ready to handle the dutys of raising a child then i see no problem having sex with out a condom.. but then again if your not sure you would be able to support the innocent baby then i would say make sure you wrap up. its a very tough decision to either give up the baby for adoption or have an abortion. neither is really a good idea because both cause alot of stress, and rollercoaster emotions for the mom.
Old January 4th, 2010, 01:19 PM

i agree.. it all depends if your in a relationship or not. in know i alwasy make sure to have condom becasue im not ready to be put in a postion that will require me to care for a child. so i know i need to look out for myself
Old January 12th, 2010, 06:47 PM

i would always use a condom untill im married and ready for children, my job and life are just right, i wouldnt want to mess that up by having a baby. i wouldnt want to give up my life just to raise a child. maybe later i would be intrested in having a kid but as of not im not looking forward to having one nor do i want one so i believe its best to always use a condom.. i dont care what the guy says if he dosent want to wear one then he dosent get to hook up with me not my problem..