Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old December 12th, 2009, 06:35 PM

Default TV on Computers

So I know that you can now watch all sorts of shoes online. So I wwas thinking about hooking up my computer rather than my TV. Im thinking a wireless keyboard and mouse and a huge screen, And some good speakers. I mean it could be better than getting a new TV right? Cuz I can chat while watching TV on my computer.
Old December 14th, 2009, 02:50 PM

my neighbor their tv hooked up to one of their computers and its pretty cool...u can serf the net and watch tv at the same time on the same screen!!! I want to do it to mine so bad. I loved it when I would hang out over at their house...me nd their kids are close friends...any well be on facebook and watchin love nd basketball at the same time...crazy stuff
Old December 15th, 2009, 03:01 PM

yeah i know lots of ppl who set up the tv screen to there computer and they use that screen as a computer screen and then just switch the outlet if they want to watch a movie or something.. its pretty cool i never considered doing it but maybe i should.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 06:21 PM

i love the fact that you are able to watch tv on your computer.. i love it when i miss an episode of something on tv i can simply log on to thier web site and i can watch the ones i missed sometimes i can even watch the whole season. its so crazy. thinking about how much this world has became advanced. i just wonder whats going to happen when this world becomes to advanced to its own good.
Old January 19th, 2010, 05:05 PM

i have netflicks, and so i connect my computer to my tv so i can use netflicks instant movie program. it works amazing. i love being able to watch my movies on my tv on demand simply by plugging in my computer to the tv. woulds out amazingly. you can simply pick any title and have it on your tv instantly you just type it in a shazamm its playing no having to drive to the movie store or anything like that.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:08 PM

There are some computer monitors or televisions that can be connected to the computer, so you can watch television and be online at the same time on the same screen. However, I haven't been able to find something like that for me...and on top of that, I imagine that while this technology is eventually going to be merged together, it is going to be very expensive for the time being.
Old January 29th, 2010, 06:00 PM

I never knew that you can hook up your computer and your tv so that you can watch shows on your computer that is pretty cool. I know I guess I am not very techie I usually dont find out how to do a lot of things until its already old news. but yeah that is really cool I think I might try it once I figure out how to. In the mean time I will just watch tv on the tv and use the computer separetly though sometimes I do take my laptop when I am watching tv. it would be much easier if it was both on the same screen but it works for now.
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:55 PM

The TVs are definately moving towards this where you can surf the net on them, and there are computer miniutors that can hooked up to the compute,r which is also awesome. Personally, I'm fine with two for now, but it'd be cool to think about later in the future.
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:32 PM

I really want to buy a television that I can hook up to a wireless server and be able to watch and download shows on there, or even better, download TV shows and play them any time I want. I'm not sure if it'd just be a monitor with a TV or a television with an internet channel, but either way, I am really excited to see what the future has for Television, it may be my new buy instad of a regular HD TV.
Old February 17th, 2010, 06:13 PM

i love the fact that i am able to catch up on all my favorite shows and epsodes when evver i choose.. almost all tv stations host a web page that tells you all of the most up to date seasons of current series. i love just typing in an address and ebing able to watch the show the girls next door when ever i want at what ever time i want to watch it. i have not bought a tivo or dvr so i have to find other ways to catch the shows.