Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old December 1st, 2009, 06:40 PM

Default the blind side.

has anybody seen it? who plans on watching it. i would love to go see it, i just do not have enough time in my days to catch a movie. I wanna know if i should spend the time and money to go see it in theaters or if i should just wait till it comes out on dvd?
Old December 2nd, 2009, 04:51 PM

i really would like to watch this movie.. it look really good and i read some of the reviews on it. everyone is raging about it.. to be honest if i dont go to the movies in the next week or so im probably not gonna watch it in theaters but i would rent it.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 05:44 PM

awww yeah that seems like such a good movie.. every time i see a preview for it i want to watch it more and more./ burt i agree with magnolia if i dont go to the movies anytime soon.. whcih means in the next week or so.. im going to want to watch something else that had just come out. so unless i go this week i'll probably just rent it
Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:54 PM

looks like such a cute movie alot of ppl are saying they cried,. ah and if you catch me at the right time..i probably will too.. not to mention. isnt it based on a true story about michael more?? thats what i heard.
Old December 4th, 2009, 02:28 PM

wow thats sad to hear i hate going to movies and then coming out with my eyes looking like i got punched in the face because my makeup smeared. ugh but i love watching this type of movie at the same time because they are usually very inspiring and make you want to get out and do the right thing if someting was to come about.
Old December 4th, 2009, 03:27 PM

I watched the movie recently and I really liked it. I definitely think it is worth going to watch in the theaters. It isn't like a sob story so you wouldn't be crying your eyes out but it did generate a few tears here and there. The movie is just so sweet and you wouldnt even know that it was two hours long. like everything goes by so fast and before you know the movie is over. I would definitely recommend this movie. it is A+ in my book.
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:19 AM

I'm planning to see this movie. I LOVE SANDRA!!! she's an amazing actress and entertainer and ceases to suprise me. I also love the fact that the movie is based on a true story about a Pro NFL player and his life. I forgot the name of the actually player,but I think he's retired. Its really touching, my bestfriend saw it and told me all of what happened. I still want to watch it so I'm probably going to after I'm finished with finals!!!
Old January 4th, 2010, 04:43 PM

I watched this movie...It was really a heart warming movie and the fact that its based off of a true story just make it even more....
I'm really glad I decided to see this movie and I think that Sandra Bullock did an extremely awesome job. She's and amazing actress and so is Tim McGraw...didn't know he could act like that...
Old January 5th, 2010, 04:00 PM

i agree sandra bullock is a great actress. she can play alot of different charcaters. i thought this movie was really good.. and the daughter in the movie.. shes phili collins daughter.. gorgeous girl. anywyas i love how they showed all the actual pictures of the family with micheal
Old January 5th, 2010, 05:36 PM

aww yeah what a cute movie i saw it christmas day actually in texas with my cousins before dinner.. and i loved how they show the pictures at the end too. it didnt make me cry soo all those tweets i read about ppl crying over the movie becasue it was so sad idunno about that. it was sad but not crying sad,