Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old December 1st, 2009, 01:21 PM

Default eye brows,

my eye brows go soo fast its crazy sometimes i feel like i have more hair on my brows then i do on my legs! haha sounds gross but thats how i feel . and its really driving me crazy i feel like i always have to get my brows done like every month i know its not every monmth but its soo often thats how i feel. haha sorry i just needed to vent
Old December 1st, 2009, 02:55 PM

yeah that would annoy me too.. i never really think about my brows until they are really bad.. like now haha.. but ive tried different ways of getting rid of the hair..threading, waxing.. but i hate pucking soo much. but wax makes me break out and threading sometimes hurts soo much! but you gotta do what you gotta do ya know
Old December 3rd, 2009, 01:22 PM

Eyebrows do seem like they grow faster than usual! AHHH!! Sometimes I forget about my eyebrows and then when I look at it, I'm like ALREADY?!? I usually just do my own eyebrows. Try to keep up with the maintainence work. I never thread it before. Probably never going to wax it so that's out of the question. Does threading hurt?!?! And how does it work?!!?
Old December 4th, 2009, 01:13 PM

i usually forget to do my eyebows because my hair is more along the blonde side they dont show that often so they are able to blend in.. haha but for some weird reason having my eyebrows plucked relaxes me. its really weird i usually convince my Boyfriend to clean up my brows just get the stray one that are hanging out really bad and then i usually get so relaxed i fall asleep. haha i love being able to get relaxed so easy.
Old December 7th, 2009, 02:11 PM

Mine don't grow back as fast but its really nasty when they do. Its kindof annoying too. You can't really just shave you're eyebrows and be done with it. I have to get them professionally done, It hurts too much when I pluck them myself. I cant inflict that kind of pain on myself. I also dont like threading my eyebrows...i rather wax them, that too is pain full but I got used to it so now its like a walk in the park.
Old December 8th, 2009, 02:38 PM

i know exactly how you feel! its super annoying i hate that and sometimes i dont even want to look at ppl because i dont want them to look at my brows haha but the truth is i dont alwasy ahve time to go get them done right away soo i work around it
Old December 8th, 2009, 04:22 PM

i know this is kinda in the wrong thread but i am curious as to see what you guys feel a proper age is to get your daughters eyebrows waxed or plucked for the first time. i remember being little and my best friend had giant hairy catapiller eyebrows.. then oneday i think in like 6th grade she got them waxed. i see my friends daughter with thick eyebrows.. shes already 10 i think she should groom them for her daughter your thoughts?
Old December 9th, 2009, 01:16 PM

My eyebrows dont grow that fast so i've never had that problem. Ususally when I need to touch up I do it my self with a plucker...When I do go and get them waxed it takes about almost 8 months for ther to be an obvious change in how my eyebrows look and most people dont even notice. I know some people aren't as fortunate, my roomate complains to me all the time about hers because she thinks mines are perfect....
Old December 11th, 2009, 05:53 PM

My eyebrows are like really uneven so it is hard to pluck them because it just really makes them look weird since it is only towards the center so it looks really weird so I usually dont even do anything to them since i dont have bushy eyebrows so it doesn't matter that much but they aren't a great shape so when I do decide to pluck them I always have to fill them in but if i go swimming or something it washes them out and they look weird again so is there a good eyebrow pencil that is water resistant because without filling it in it just looks horrible.
Old December 12th, 2009, 05:05 PM

Your venting reminds me of how lucky I am. I always hate my brows because they are super thin and so blond you cant even see them most of the time. I hate having to put makeup on them to even have eyebrows, but it could be worse. I never have to pluck or anything because I can put makeup right over them and you dont even notice the hair I dont put makeup on.