Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old December 1st, 2009, 11:26 AM

Default so sick of breakouts its annoying.

so recently ive been breaking out like crazy on my cheecks mainly for some reason and horrible.. i hardly wear cover up so its still shows.. it couldnt come at a worst time either because i seriously have a million and one christmas parties this month. can anyone recommend something that has helped cleared up there face.. please?
Old December 1st, 2009, 02:21 PM

i understand. its driving me crazy as well. i ve tried alot of dofferent face washes.. and some of them worked and some of them didnt .. but then some of them would and then just stopped working after awhile but i remember neutrogena face wash in the clear bottle thats like a square and has orangen filling.. that worked for awhile maybe you can try that one
Old December 1st, 2009, 05:22 PM

ugh i remember when i was prego with my daughter, i used to break out so bad somedays i would just stay home and not go out because i was afraid of how horrible i looked. i would try everything that was not really strong chemical smell because i didnt want it affecting my baby. but now that i had her my face has cleared up. but im not looking forward to the next few months because im having a second baby. just found out i was prego for the second time.. i hope for a little boy.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:25 PM

congrats on the pregrnacy. well yeah i hear you casn get adult acene which i hope im not getting becasue i already had teen acne in highschool haha i dont need a repeat. damn man i think i have beent aking my skin for granteed. becaseu i had horrible bad skin and it took me forever to work on clearing it up and now.. i have good skin and im not taking good care of it..
Old December 3rd, 2009, 12:33 PM

Ahhhh! Don't we all just hate it when that happens! It always seem like when we have something to do or somewhere to go.. breakouts just like to throw one at us! Sometimes even if i am breaking out i just can't help to put makeup on it. =T i guess that's just me though. i usually just drink water to flush out all the toxins then wash my face 2 times a day and try to be makeup free. don't stress too much either. always makes my face worst when id o =/
Old December 4th, 2009, 01:41 PM

try organic face clensers and other products like that because the more natural it is the less it will dry out your skin and it tends to have more natural ingredients in it so it keeps your skin healthy. As far as getting acne while pregnant there is really not much you can do about it because its a chemical inbalance when your hormones decide they need to go crazy. the best thing to do is not pick at them or they might cause scaring.
Old December 12th, 2009, 02:57 PM

I understand where you are coming from. Its happening a lot to my girl too. I mean when she gets all stressed over anything she breaks out like crazy. Whats fgunny is that breakuing iout stresses her out so it goes on and on lol. Im not sure what to offer as far as advice goes, but maybe try and relax?
Old January 12th, 2010, 07:00 PM

i think break outs happen alot durring the winter because everybodys skin drys out so much it causes the skin to break out. i hate winter time because i get so many pimples and they really make me feel ugly and so i worrie about haveing massive pimples where there totally noticible and things like that.. once there was a girl i knew and she had a hugh masive ginormous not so really all the big pimple. she made it seem so much worse by poking and trying to pop it . totally gross if you ask me.. whoohoo works almost over,
Old January 20th, 2010, 02:55 PM

I would say you should use cetaphil cleansing bar soap that really works well. Suprisingly I know. I bought it on a whim and it works pretty well. I was so suprised. I always have a problem with my acne tooo. But when I use the soap my face feel's refreshed in a sense. and it doens have a scent which is a plus because sometimes you might be allergic to the stuff they put in there to get the scent. Its supposed to be good for sensitive skin too
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:30 PM

This past year or so i have been breaking out so much on my forehead it is just extremely gross. I usually dont get any pimples on face other than my forehead and it definitely doesn't help that i scratch them so now I have a bunch of these little scars on my head. is there anything that can help remove those scars because i dont really like using makeup that much since I am so lazy to wash it off at night. i just want something simple.