Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old November 21st, 2009, 03:01 PM

Default Mixing

I don't normally put on a purfume because my body wash and shampoo and conditioner have such a great sent that lingers all day, but I did get a body spray (it matches my body wash) and I do use that if I want an extra lift to the sent. However, I got a gift of purfume (Vannilla fields ) and I was just wondering if people mix body wash sents with purfumes? Think I should try it or save it for dates and stuff?
Old November 23rd, 2009, 11:49 AM

im not sure i would mix the sents. usually mixing sents gets too strong and you cant really smell them and what they mix like on your skin so i would just save it for a special occasion. its always nice to have a change of sents when your going out on your dates and stuff because it causes you to feel a little better about your self because ur have a new sent. well atleast that happens for me.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 05:53 PM

i use a body wash and i personally dont think you can smell aftyer maybe 15 minutes after being out of the shower, so yeha i mix the body washes with perfume.. i mean i dont wear perfume all the time.. just noermlly when i go out somewhere and i love it.. espeically the one i have now
Old December 2nd, 2009, 02:46 PM

I think you should save it for special dates. Mixing perfumes doesnt always make a good scent. I tried mixing before and I smelt weird. Vanilla Fields smells good though, my mom wears it sometimes. Oh, and I'm the same way with my body wash, even after I put lotion on you can still smell the scent and it lasts all day. I love it!!!
Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:46 PM

im sure the mix of those two will not be enough it doesnt matter if its strong or not i alwasy notice that the sent goes way after a few minutes of exiting the shower.. so yeah by the time you get dressed do yourhair and m,akeup and then spray some perfume you should be fine
Old December 4th, 2009, 05:36 PM

I dont really liked to mix scents because i tend get headaches really easily if the scent is too strong so I usually like to just stick to one scent except for the really subtle ones like the scents of lotion and shampoo and stuff. But like for perfume and body spray I dont really like to mix those to together it just doesnt turn out the way i like.
Old December 12th, 2009, 04:35 PM

I have to agree with Sharp. I mean if your sent is less noticeable then they have to get closer to really figure out what that pretty smell is. And, maybe instead of them noticing what perfume your wearing they will just think YOU smell good. Which is nice, they will put that sent with your face.
Old January 8th, 2010, 12:55 PM

i do this some time.. well i"ll have one on and then later on i'll spray another just depedning where im at and if i have acress to the original one. but yeah i mean its nothing big normally perfume.. and then i carry body spray and i will spray that after a few years
Old February 5th, 2010, 01:14 PM

i have noticed that my body was doesnt make a change in the smell of my body spray so i simply wear everything. i dont let the sent bother me as far as i know every thing i use smells good when it combines..if you really worrie about the sents stinking then you can but certain products that have no sent then you really wont have to worrie about it or you could just get a stronger sent or purchace everything in the same sent..
Old February 12th, 2010, 04:12 PM

I actually kind of like mixing scents. I usually have really subtle scents for both my body sprays and perfumes so I like to test them out mixed together and see if it still smells good. If it does I usually like to just combine them when I wear it. Like I will spray my wrist with both so they mix smoothly instead of having a bunch of random smells.