Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old November 21st, 2009, 02:13 PM

Default New Moon (For those who have seen it already!)

So I just wanted New Moon yesterday morning. We went in the morning because the tickets are cheapter plus there are less people to fight through lines with. Or so I thought! I woke up at 8 just to be there by 9 to get tickets for the 9:30 showing. There was no real line to get tickets, but there were already like ten people there. By 9:20 there was a huge line. Anyway, SO MUCH better than Twlight was. Way to go on the improvements in acting!
Old November 23rd, 2009, 05:45 PM

ohhh noo i still think twilight was much better dont get me wrong new moon was amazing!! ahh i loved it so much but.. it started off super slow.. but the end was amazing.. over all i loved the movies but i liked twilight more of course.. the 1st movie is alwasy the best
Old November 23rd, 2009, 06:18 PM

yeah i agree new moon was amazing!! but twilight was the first one so nothing s better then the first one.. i will admit./ new moon kinda just jumped from scene to scene in the movie i dunno if its because i rad the book recently and i remember all the details or what.. but it was still good .. now eclispe in june!
Old November 23rd, 2009, 06:36 PM

b.t.w jacob is hott!! but im still team edward all the way.. and its funny becasue halfway through the movie.. i was like all jacob is cute.. but i was still team edward.. and in the book i was always team edward.. hes just too myeterious and i love it.
Old November 25th, 2009, 11:29 AM

I don't get Twilight........I don't think it's really such a fantastic story to be honest. Plus...think about it....Bella is just a really horrible person. She's so dependent on Edward, depending on a man to define her life, it's kinda misogynistic, , and she's insane because she disregards her family and friend's feelings just so she can be with Edward...and on top of that, she has visions of Edward when she's doing crazy. It's.....a really horrible movie. >:[
Old December 12th, 2009, 02:24 PM

I dont know if it is a really horrible movie. But it isnt ment to be thsi great story. Its meant to be along the lines of Sleeping Beauty, its a great to romance, but really, no one wants to be Sleeping Beauty. I think the same is true for Bella. No one would really want to be in Bella's shoes.
Old January 11th, 2010, 04:18 PM

I thought it was lame!!!

I mean come on all the 'intimate' parts that really wasn't intimate. I think the acting NEEDS ALOT of improvement. Breaking dawn better be better!!!
Taylor stepped up though I think he was the best part of the entire thing. (Team Jacob)...atleast for the movie. When I read the books I was on Edward's team but watching the movie Jacob is waaaaaaaaayyyy better.
Old January 12th, 2010, 01:00 PM

yeah i loved this movie i saw it twice and i will admit the second time was alot better i thin what i do is i psych myself out soo much and get my expectations up too high that when i see it im kinda llike .. ehhh.. but yeah it was a little corny i willa dmit but still good! cant wait for exclipse!
Old January 13th, 2010, 11:58 AM

I just hope Breaking Dawn is way better. This one was okay I wasn't entirely impressed but it was better than the 1st on as far as the acting goes...still alot of room for improvement though. I didn't like how it ended thought that was kinda lame. And I know the Jacob team people are going to hate the next one thats for sure. I think the last one is going to be the best one ever.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 06:23 PM

I am not exicted to see Breakintg Dawn. I mean, I have read a synopsis of what happens in the books.....but wow.....personally, I really hope they don't film the last movie....or rather, I still wonder why people are so obsessed with this book series in general, it boggles the mind, at least, it boggles my mind. D: