Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old November 14th, 2009, 04:50 PM

Default Music too Loud in cars?

There is a person on my block who just put in a new speaker system in his car. I don't know why but he plays his music so loud on them now I can hear him coming down the street. His thumping from the base makes the china shake. isn't this a bit too much? Why do people have to get these huge speakers in their cars if they are the only ones listening to the music?
Old November 16th, 2009, 11:39 AM

personally i think its a guy thing.. becasue i dont feel the need to do that but.. if your really into car then i can see it. and i guess because to sounds better.. sometimes the music isnt loud but you can hear the base
Old November 16th, 2009, 01:08 PM

yeah that can be annoying at times.. but i love music and if its a good song i wouldnt mind :]

hahaha.. anwyyas luje she said its mainly a guy thing .. idunno why they like to do that.. blast the musixc super super loud.
Old November 16th, 2009, 03:42 PM

sometime you feel the need to just blast music haha espcially if its a song you like.. i know i do that.. i literall yeled it was weird, haha anyways how was everyone weekend>> do anything exciting
Old November 17th, 2009, 05:08 PM

most people love having a car with a system so they can bump their music. i know its rather annoying when somebody has their bass up so high all u hear is their licenceplate rattling and really super quiet base cauz their windows are up. my boyfriend insits in having a system in his car and he always lives the bass and everthing turned way up.( he has a fancy faceplate thing with confusing buttons) so when every i barrow his car n listen to my county music is sounds horrible.. haha nobody likes to hear bumped country.
Old November 18th, 2009, 02:30 PM

Its weird I have a neighbor like that too...he practically plays music our entire block and the block next to us. I've jokingly commented on it but he didn't get the hint...Its annoying because he comes home late sometimes around 12 and his music is bumping loud and he's right next door so most of the time if i'm asleep I get woken up...People complain but he doesn't care...sometimes I feel like calling the cops and report him for disturbing the peace....
Old November 19th, 2009, 05:23 PM

those can be soooo annoying sometimes.. i have this guy that lives down my street that does that as well.. he's music is soo loud it's crazy! personally, i don't really like listening to music ooober loud in the car.. i mean it's okay when it's you and your friends in the car just listening to music but it's another when you can hear it from down the street.. so bad for ears!
Old November 20th, 2009, 05:35 PM

I think it is kind of annoying when people have their music so freaking loud that the ground shakes when you are stopping next to them at a red light. I just dont understand it. I mean why do you need to listen to the song so freaking loud. I understand if you want it loud but there is like a certain point that it should be people in other cars shouldnt be able to hear what song you are listening to. it should be loud but only in your car other people shouldnt be able to hear it.
Old November 21st, 2009, 05:07 PM

I agree with you guys. People shouldnt have to hear you music all the way down the street. If you liek the song, great, but don't make everyone else subjects to your wanting to have hearing aids. It kills your hearing! And if you wanted to hear the song that loud, put on some headphones so the rest of us can sleep Also I think cities should inforce noise pollution again like they used to back in the day.
Old November 24th, 2009, 05:04 PM

this post is just people complaining.. seriously, if its too loud then your two old. haha i love that saying its on a shirt.no but i do know what your saying about music being too louD. the thing that bugs me tho is not the noise but when they have a baby in the back seat and there listing to their music that loud.. u know its even louder in the back seat near the babys head.. that is the thing that bugs me the most. your baby should not have to go deaf just because u love music. think about your kids.