Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old November 14th, 2009, 01:58 PM

Default Musicals

What are some of your guys fave musicals? I am a musical fan, or at least believe I am, and am looking into trying to find some really good new musicals to add to my collection. My fave at this point in time is Repo. It is a rock opera and has Anthony Head as one of the main characters. Has anyone else seen this musical?
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:57 PM

I'm not a fan of musicals, to be honest. I never really paid much attention to any of them, although I have heard that Wicked and Rent are really good musicals. The movie was really good, so I'm guesing the musical is. As for Wicked, I heard many good things about it before it became a play, so I'm planning on seeing that one in the future.
Old November 21st, 2009, 02:38 PM

Wicked, Rent and Repo the Genetic Opera are all great musicals (althouh repo is actually a rock opera). I would also say you should see Rocky Horror Picture Show (if you havent already). Hair is great too. Hmm, there are so many out there. Oh and if you like Anthony Head you should see the musical episode of Buffy. He has some greta numbers in that.
Old December 16th, 2009, 02:26 PM

I haven't seen Wicked but I did see Rent and that was pretty cool. I love Phantom of the Opera and I cant wait to see Nine that should be a really good one...if Grease 1 or 2 count as musicals lol they were good too. There are alot of classic musicals that I enjoy watching today...the recent stuff are pretty good like Chicago blew me away when I first say it.
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:30 PM

i got to musicals all the time.. my dad buys season tickets to the pantages theather and we go.. the most recent one i saw was the grinch it was cute.. super short no intermission but still it was good. and before this one i saw.legally blonde. and then rent and the phantom of the opera. i just cant wait to watch chicago this season!!
Old December 16th, 2009, 05:44 PM

hooow fun!! i would love if my parents has season tickets to the plays. i meanw e go but we dont have season tickets i didnt even know you can do that. becasue we really do go to alot of plays and im sure if u buy them in a bulk there some discount
Old December 16th, 2009, 06:47 PM

they should have season tickets to the movies. lol becasue the prices there are getting ridiculous. i mean the last time i went it was like 11 per person. so yeah how coolwould that be.. to get season tickets.. you buy them in a bunch for upcoming movies. lol
Old December 18th, 2009, 12:57 PM

ohhsnapp! hahah thats a good idea. they should do that have season tickets to the movies soo that way you can pay for them in advance and have like 2 seats or something tyhats cool im not usre how many ppl will purchase season tickets but i think its a cool little gift to give someone haha
Old January 4th, 2010, 12:46 PM

speaking of musicals.. i actually got stomp, cats and chicago tickets for christmas from my dad :]
he knows how much my sisters and i love musicals and ahhh i was soo happy whrn he gave them to us. i cant wait to go watch chicago biggg! fan of the movie
Old January 11th, 2010, 05:17 PM

LUCKY...thats soo not fair. I would give anything to see Chicago. The movie was really good. And I know the Musical would be even better. I wish that was my Christmas gift. My mom is looking in to getting tickets to see Sweeny Todd I'm so excited. Too bad Phantom of the Opera wasn't showing until next year. well atleast at that theatre...