Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old October 26th, 2009, 05:00 PM

Default halloween!

we all know that this saturday is halloween. and lets face it us guys want to look hot in out costumes.. soo this week is kinda an important week to stay in shape.. no bellys or guts.

what are some work out you guys plan on doing ?
Old October 26th, 2009, 05:42 PM

i know what you mean i just bought a costume that shows a little too much skin but its really cute and.. boy do i need to stay fit no belly! haa so i take little walks.. and maybe dance around in my room.. no atualy real excercise but hey whatever i can fit in i do
Old October 27th, 2009, 05:04 PM

i totally agree, i made my costume and im hoping it still fits. i made it over a month ago and i made it to my size like custom tight fit so hopefully i didnt gain any weight. i think that im going to go try it on and make sure it fits if not ill probably not eat for a few days n do a bunch of situps.. ahh now im nervous..
Old October 28th, 2009, 09:46 AM

This reminds me that I need to watch what I eat until Saturday. My costume is sooo cute but super short and tight around my stomach...I'm not that trippy about it because I just bought the outfit two days ago and I dont think I could gain that much weight that fast to the point that it wont fit me on Saturday. Just incase I'm going jogging even more now and I'm keepin an eye on what I eat. I dont want a gut, it would make my costume look wierd!!!
Old October 29th, 2009, 01:47 PM

Yay! I can't believe how quick Halloween is coming. I'm super excited to see everyone's costume. Instead of buying one this year, I decide to make it. I'm super stoked! I want to know what everyone was when Halloween past!
Old October 30th, 2009, 02:25 PM

I dont really think I will be dressing up this Halloween I guess I am way busy with school stuff. I am really nervous about my classes so I am just staying home this halloween to give out candy. But yeah if I was I think I would be a flapper. I really like the look. Or maybe like a greek godess. I think the costumes are super hot. but yeah maybe I'll be that next year haha. But yeah I am super lazy I dont really like to dress up.
Old October 31st, 2009, 04:11 PM

I'm pretty much going to work. D:

But also, I got homework to do. I'm thinking if I get invited to a party, or if me and my friends just randomly go trick or treating, I'll find some blue makeup and clothes, and I'll go as a zombie. XD
Old November 10th, 2009, 04:42 PM

to make sure i fit in my costume i decided to cut out all junk food.. drink plenty of water to wash out all the junk type food and only eat healthy food. i think it worked because i lost like 6 lbs.. i basically live my life off of junk food. such as chips, soda, candy and fast food. i think it would be great if i cut the junk food for good!
Old November 16th, 2009, 12:29 PM

haha yeah i was the exact same way .. except my halloween started the the 2nd week of halloween soo many halloween parties this yr it was crazy.. but yeah i was worried about the same thing.. each time.. trying to keep the stomach flat as can be.
Old November 16th, 2009, 03:09 PM

haha i think were all like that around halloween.. but hey man its worth it.. to be able to out on your costume and it actually look like its suppose too.. great feeling.. anyways what were you guys for halloween?? ohh and i agree my halloween th 2nd week of october