Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old October 20th, 2009, 03:28 PM

Default Fake eyelashes.

ok so this past weekend i was down in the inland empire and i saw so many bleached blonde girls with giant spiders on there eyes.. it looked horrible. is there some trend that girls are following to make their eyelashes look totally fake. i mean it was bad enough the one girl had her hair teased so much her head was in the shape of a square. it looked like she had left the house with a bumpit and lost it some where along the way. it was horrible. is this some socal trend?
Old October 21st, 2009, 09:56 AM

Hahaha I totally understand what you mean. I seems like the big hair from the 80s are coming back but then they added on the spider lashes. Im not saying that all fake eyelashes are horrible they have some that look more natural. But the humongous lashes I dont get it. Some girls can pull it off but most cant. I think its hilarious when im at the mall and people walk by looking like that and think they actually look good. but then again its there choice.
Old October 22nd, 2009, 03:15 PM

yup, it's really their choice.. and society have the tendency to do that.. whatever someone that is doing they follow. that's just how we are. natural fake lashes are okay but when they just look too fake.. they are just way too obvious the whole tease is back.. not into the whole teasing thing because my hair just won't let me do it!! i would just have a big bird nest on my head. BOO
Old October 26th, 2009, 04:40 PM

haha thats funny.. yeah i mean i havent really seen really big lashes but i will say one thing.. i like false eyelashes.. but when you c=kinda have to take a second look to see if they are rweal or fake.. not those really big spider ones you know.. i have long eyelashes so i cant really wear fake ones becaseu it just blends in
Old October 27th, 2009, 05:45 PM

haha you probably saw one of my little cousins.. haha i swear they all have what we call the skunk hair.. Half bleach blonde and half black or brown.. so ugly.. and yes they do wear the spider eyelashes as well. they tell me its part of their life style.. and they say there into the whole "Bro" thing.. i just laugh at them and am like girlys grow up and relise bro's are usually just posers and pot smokers. haha
Old November 17th, 2009, 06:17 PM

i like fake eyelashes long as they dont look to fake i think if your going to fake something i think you would wanna make it look as real as possible. when i wear my eyelashes i usually blend them into my natural lashes that way they look 100% real. alot of people tell me im so lucky to have such pretty eyelashes. they think there real but there really not. i think its great to have a pair of lashes that look so natural hate when there fake n ugly.
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:00 PM

i would love to wear fake eyelashes i remember the last time i tired was for prom a few yrs ago lol but i have long eyelashes already so unless i buyt the really long ones then you can even tell that i have them on haha
Old December 9th, 2009, 07:00 PM

yeah im more of a plain jane and i dont really wear alot of makeup.. and im fine with that but i will admit sometimes i like to get all dolleed up when im going out anf wear fake eyelashes and do my eyeshadow. its fun to dress up
Old December 23rd, 2009, 05:33 PM

i try to wear fake eyelashes and my friends all laugh at me becuase when i wear them there as long as my real eyelashes so they just look super thick and chunky. this one girl was wearing a pair the had like diamonds the went across the eyelash line they loooked horrrible i was like what is on her eyes then when i relised exactly what they were i was like ohhhh
Old January 4th, 2010, 12:23 PM

i wore fake lashes for the first time since prom. pshh in 07.. and i totally forgot i had them on for new years and when i got home i showered and kinda freaked when i started to feel them fall off haha it was a trip but yeah i thin im gonna start wearing them alot often