Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old October 14th, 2009, 10:50 AM

Default Poor myspace

It seems with facebook and twitter coming along more people are abandoning myspace. Before alot of my friend would check they're myspace everyday no they're rarely checking them at all. For me its the same way I'm more so on facebook than I'm on myspace. I can't even remember the last time I checked it. How many of you guys are like that? or is it just me?
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:13 PM

no im also like that myspace is just boring to me now like i dont remeber how use to stay on myspace for long periods of time. no your right.. i just checked my facebook right now ansd thought.. ehh i can check myspace later haha.. but i also love my twitter.. its amazing.
Old October 15th, 2009, 04:40 PM

i don't have a twitter so i don't know how amazing it is but obviously it's addiciting because my friends can never get off of it.. hahaha. anyways, myspace is going buhHhhbye. i love facebook. to be honest, i think i'm more hooked on the applications though. i'm way too addicited to cafe world.
Old October 17th, 2009, 12:51 PM

Default Vote for myspace

I have had myspace and facebook beofre they were really popular. I loved myspace more because it let me be more creative. Facebook just didnt let you make new backgrounds or put songs and videos on it. Now facebook has so much more stuff. I still like myspace better but, your right no one checks it anymore. Kindof sad.
Old October 28th, 2009, 02:00 PM

I'm pretty sure someone's going to come out with something new that would out shine facebook or twitter. I remember before myspace everyone had a xanga. now no one uses a xanga anymore. I dont even remember my own password or anything. Atleast most people still use myspace sometimes. But some of my friends have closed they're account with myspace because they now have a twitter or a myspace.

I'm interested in seeing what may happen to twitter/facebook in a couple of years...if they come out with something new
Old October 28th, 2009, 05:12 PM

most likely they will. i remember xanaga i think i had my xanag for about a week before i got my myspace which i still have but your right uits boring to me i just like that i can listen to music.. im still exploring facebook but im slwoly becoming addicted to it checking it all the time.. and twitter well thats just an addiction of its own i love it
Old November 6th, 2009, 05:21 PM

Yeah i had a xanga before too and i totally abandoned it when myspace was popular and then i totally abandoned that too like i havent even on for years. now i am more into twitter and facebook. I dont check facebook that often but I definitely do go on twitter every day. Like seriously after my friends got on there has not been a day where i havent checked it. i got it in the summer but i didnt really start checking it until like august/september because my friends werent into it yet so there really wasnt anyone to message.
Old December 9th, 2009, 01:04 PM

I know nobody goes on myspace anymore its crazy. People have their twitter account linked to they're myspace so they're status that they put on twitter comes up as they're myspace status. I think the whole thing with facebook and twitter, especially twitter, its a phase and it would slowly die when a new networking site comes around.
Old December 12th, 2009, 02:41 PM

Im ok with everyone moving to facebook and twitter. Honestly I am. It couldnt be better if you ask me. because now facebook is concidering making people pay to use it. And myspace is still great. After all, with everyone leaving myspace to use these other sites, it makes it more personal for the rest of us on myspace. My closest friends are on myspace and, yes we all have a facebook as well. But thats more for people who we just update status and thats it.
Old January 4th, 2010, 12:17 PM

i didnt abonded myspace. but your right facebook is the first thing i check now.. it use to be myspace but now its all facebook. i wont delete myspace anytime soon because i have alot of ppl i no longer keep in contact with from highschool( number wise) and although i might now need it im still not ready to get rid of it