Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old October 12th, 2009, 10:29 AM

Default Cethophil?

Im not even sure if that's how you spell it. but I just started using this product and it seems too good to be true. I'm hoping that it continues to work as it does not and it doensn't end up like some of the other products I've used where they start out great and end up stop working after awhile. Do any of you guys use this product? Let me know how its working for you.
Old November 19th, 2009, 05:20 PM

i heard of that product before but i never used it before. but i did hear good stories from that product. well i don't use anything fancy.. i just use noxema when i'm washing my face. =) i like that freshness feelinga fter i'm done washing my face! noxema works pretty well for me so i'm scared to give something else a try!
Old November 21st, 2009, 03:04 PM

Oh boy do I hear you Emily. I am terrified of changing my skin care products (even makeup!). I ran out of facewash and borrowed my roommates and I broke out like red christmas lights on the front of a house! It was the worse breakout of my life to date and scared me enough that I stick to clearasel. I use the same product I have used sense I was a teen!
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:50 PM

I use this too it Cetaphil. But yea its really nice. I haven't gotten any problems from it so far! I hope it doesn't end up being like another proactiv or whatever. But my friend was the one who got me into using it. I was always jealous of her smooth skin. She had no acne or blemishes at all. Then she went out and bought me some...the soap and the moisterizer...which you can use all over your body!!! It works great I love it.
Old March 10th, 2010, 04:08 PM

yeah! it wroks good i dont use it on a dialy tho i mainly use it in summer when im peeling it works great with sunburns and what not i remember once when i was with an old freind and we use to go to her beach condo every summer for like 2 weeks and we got super sunburned on day her mom bought this for us and ever since i have used it
Old March 12th, 2010, 02:39 PM

yess!! this is like magical cream! haha i swear its the best but yeah i remmeber once summer i was ultra sunburned and pealing like crazy so i applyed and applyed and it was like a mircale haha okay im getting a little oer my head but still! it works
Old March 15th, 2010, 01:03 PM

sounds interesting, i have acrtually never tried it before but from what everybody is saying about it that it really works and that maybe i should try it. so if maybe i can buy some this afternoon when im off work and start using it an see how well it will work with my skin. i too hate changing my skin care routene..
Old March 24th, 2010, 12:30 PM

I use the soap as a regular soap and It making my chicken pox blemish marks go away and I love it! I've never really used it on my face but I guess I should huh?! That makes sense but I really like it its amazing! I know a lot of people are kindof skeptical about it but I've been using it for a while and I've had no problems with it so I'm all good.
Old November 16th, 2010, 05:04 PM

i tried using cetaphil and sadly it didn't give me the same wow factor that people are talkinga bout on here. i decided to change the product that i used all my life and give cetaphil a try. i admit that it did make my face soft and it wasn't as dry but it wasn't cutting it for me. i broke out even more and i just had to stop using it and go back to my old face wash.