Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old October 8th, 2009, 06:00 PM

Default up coming releases

i just saw a preview for that movie with gerald butler thats is out on the 16th of october.. something like.. the something citizen haha i dont remember the name but it looks really good.

also of course new moon . nov 20th
alice and wonderland.
and.. sherlock holmes.
Old October 8th, 2009, 06:28 PM

yeahh i saw it too its like law abiting citizen or somehting liek tjhat it looks tho tho.. i also would like to go and watch stepfather.. that seems like it should be pretty entertaining.. and um.. new moon thatsa given lol i really wanted to see shutter island but it got postoned till next yr :/
Old October 10th, 2009, 03:03 PM

In terms of movies that are out, there's really not much that I really want to see. Couples Retreat kinda looks interesting, but so far, nothing else really seems good. Zombieland looks okay, and so does Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, although I'm not sure if I would really enjoy any of those movies, to be honest.
Old October 12th, 2009, 02:50 PM

I love Butler ever sence he acted as the phantom in phantom of the opera. I especially want to see the stepfather. I think that movie looks really good. I can't wait to see it mainly because of how it ties into this case I saw on America's Most Wanted. I can't wait for it to come out.
New Moon-Nov 20th I can't wait!!!
Old October 12th, 2009, 06:36 PM

saw.. couple retreat this weekned.. i thought it was going to be funnier.. and i was kinda dissapointed.. i think its a comdey for older adults becasue they semeed to be the only ones laughing.. i seriously was bored.. i will admit it did have its funny parts but it was just not what i expected.
Old October 13th, 2009, 04:04 PM

I went and saw couples retreat this weekend! it was so funny. it is geared towards the adults.. i saw it with my girlfriend her daughter.. us girls were laughing non stop, but alot of the humor when right over her daughters head.. and she didnt think it was that good. we loved it i would rate it a good 4.5 out of 5. i would go see it again!
Old October 14th, 2009, 06:32 PM

i just made a new thread about this but i went to watch paranormal activity last night and i really liked it.. i wouldnt mind watching it again.. dont get me wrong there are scary parts where your just liek what the hell butstill its crazy you just have to see it.
Old October 19th, 2009, 01:42 PM

OMG Sherlock Holmes. I saw the preview for it during the previews before a movie i went to the theaters to watch. I can't wait to see it, it seemed like it is going to be crazy awesome. Just the previews alone was funny and I cant want to see it. Also there's New Moon...everybody is crazy about that including me. I think this fall/winter there's goingn to be alot of great movies coming out, and i'm going to go broke trying to watch them all lol.
Old October 20th, 2009, 02:17 PM

Sherlock Holmes actually sounds like it would be a good movie. I never saw the preview for it before but it seems like something I should check out. One of the movies I'm looking forward to watching is Avatar (I think I spelled it right). The animation looks crazy! A movie I would most likely check out in theaters.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 06:20 PM

OMG there are so many movies that I want to watch. this weekend I am going to go watch New York I love you with my friend I am so excited I dont know I never actually heard anything about it other than from my friend but yeah I really love new york so i think it will be really good. I also want to watch 2012 i think that looks really good haha I love those kind of movies like day after tomorrow, independence day... i dont know it gives you a rush and its just good.