Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old October 5th, 2009, 11:52 AM

Default gas prices

ah gas.. i swear it feels like im always going to the gas station these days.. and putting in 15 15 15.. everytime i but at least its noting like last summer.. where i swear gas prices by my house were like 5 dollars.. aropund 495. crazzy right. we need to go back to the days where we only pay 2 dollars for a gallon of gas haha
Old October 6th, 2009, 01:26 PM

althought it really has nothing to do with elextronis .. i couldnt agrre more the gas prices these days are ridiculous.. i mean i know its been worse but really to fuel up every so often i feel like gas should ne drop to like 230. 215 wouldnt that be great haha
Old October 6th, 2009, 03:10 PM

well to be honest i don't think gas prices is as bad as it was in the summer of 08! i remember driving back and forth to the valley and it gas was close to 5 dollars. it was like 70 bux just to fill up my whole gas tank! GAH. now its only about $45 dollars to fill it up! thank goodness! i mean it stil alot but wasn't as bad as it was when gas was almost 5 dollars.
Old October 21st, 2009, 11:31 AM

I dont think we would ever see the day again when gas was just under a dollar. Last time I saw that was in 2002 I think. Now its more that trippled in some places. People still buy it which is amazing. But I guess its more of a necessity especially where I live, everybody drives everywhere. Hopefully some time in the future we would see a price drop that actually stays low and doesn't raise up again. I think its great that car companies are making changes to hyprid and gas/electric cars. Maybe we wont be so dependant on gas in the future so the price wouldn't be so high.
Old October 21st, 2009, 05:38 PM

gas prices have come down a little.. its better then it being 3 someting.. i just put gas in ealrier today and it was 289 soo i mean just that little difference is alot better then 3 15 or so.. io remmeber one summer it was like seriously almost 5 dollars around 490 or so.. it was cazy
Old October 31st, 2009, 06:28 PM

Gas Prices are much better than last year, 5 bucks a gallon was too much. Plus....someone pointed out that Bush was a texas oil man, so I was like "ooooooh"

Seriously, I think now, gas prices are inevitably going to go up now. The sudden rise was unexpected, but now that I think the prices have bottomed out, we'll start to see a slow increase over the years.
Old November 4th, 2009, 11:41 AM

Gas always seems to be constantly go up and down, and it mainly seems to be based on what season it is. During the summer its really high, because people are out more due to the amazing weather. I've also noticed that around vacation times too. Like four day holiday weekends, especially in California, with Vegas around the corner. The gas companies know that people are always going to buy gas regardless, its like we need it to survive, and they play on that.
Old November 4th, 2009, 06:00 PM

yeah i havent been driving for the past two weeks because my car is at the mechanic and when i finally had to put gasin i noticed that prices were starting to rise and rise each day. as long as it doesnt get badck to the 4 dollar range im good.
Old November 6th, 2009, 04:51 PM

I dont know if it is because I drive a lot or not but I have to get at least once a week which really annoys me. I seriously wish that a tank of gas would last longer. I am really trying to stretch it like using the gas pedal as little as i can possibly can and all that but seriously it just annoys me. i dunno what is the normal amount of times people go to the gas station twice a month once a week, what is normal for the average person. I know it depends on how much you drive but what is normal for most people.
Old November 11th, 2009, 02:31 PM

I doubt i'll ever see the day gas would be under 2.50 in LA...its probably never going to happen. Alot of my friend's paychecks get eaten up by gas more than anything else really. Its kind of sad because it makes you not want to go anywhere and less friendlier to people who ask you for rides anywhere....