Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old October 1st, 2009, 12:20 PM
Default Yacking after I eat

i don't know why but recently.. every time i eat something i always feel like yacking. and it's not like i eat a big portion of food.. i eat really little and i always get that nasty yacking feeling. i'm not pregnant either. i checked, plus i got my period couple of days ago. what's wrong with me?
Old October 3rd, 2009, 03:38 PM

Hmm.....I'm not sure.......I would recommend seeing the doctor and seeing what he says. I'm not sure, but maybe if you had an anorexic experience/period when you were younger, that may be your mind trying to re-induce the feeling...but I'm probably totally wrong, so I'd go see the doctor.
Old October 10th, 2009, 01:38 PM

It sounds like you're anorexic in my opinion. However, I don't know whehter you were previously anorexic or not, so I can't say for sure. However, if that's not the case, I would go see a doctor immediately because that does not sound normal at all, it sounds like something is going on with your body.
Old October 13th, 2009, 03:43 PM

you can have things such a an ulcers or something liek that and it can cause you to get sick specially if you have been eating spicy foods or anything like that. i would say to see a doctor if you have insurance and can afford it. i think it could be many diffrent things but i would head to the doctors as soon as i could if i were you. hope ur ok.
Old October 16th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Default Stress

I have that same problem and my doctor says its stress. Stress is so bad for your body! When your under a lot of stress it causes all sorts of problems and can even lead to life threatening conditions like heart problems. If you are under a lot of stress lately that might be your problem too. Try taking long deep breaths and thinking calming thoughts , it helps me!
Old October 19th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Default diffinetly need to go talk to your doctor and get checked out. You never know if it is serious or not and maybe the doctor can perscribe you something so that the yacking would stop. Also you might be allergic to something you're eating but just to make sure its not a serious problem i strongly advise you to see a doctor.
Old July 20th, 2010, 11:24 AM

maybe you have a bug or soemthing a flu like thing im nit suyre but if it continues and your not foing it purposely i would see a doctor becasue the acid from your stomach is no joke and will mess up your throat.
Old August 6th, 2010, 03:20 PM

I would say if this condition persists for at least a week, I would make sure to see a doctor. Since you are not pregnant or noticeably sick, it may just be a temporary bug. However, if this goes on for a week, you need to make sure that you see the doctor IMMEDIATELY.

At least that's my advice