Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old September 28th, 2009, 04:35 PM

Default e! news

i love e! news.. i think its fine to say im pretty much addicted to it. i watch it almost everyday and if i miss anything i watch it the following day or just wait till the weekend.
Old September 28th, 2009, 05:14 PM

i love it too.. it makes me laugh when ryan makes fun of guilianna's spry tan.. .. you know what ive been noticeing on e! debbie as been absent.. like from the daily ten .. she didnt even do the fashion police like she normally does.
Old September 29th, 2009, 04:27 PM

e news is pretty popular in my house. i share an house with 5 girls and its usually on one of the 5 tvs we have in our house.. and if u miss it im sure one of the girls has already recorded it. i love it. so i was watching it last night and they were doing a segment on how ryan was at the movie awards and u can hardley see him because hes o short and hes not even On the red carpet. lmao it was so funny.
Old September 30th, 2009, 03:47 PM

and even if somene doesn record it you can still watch it.. at 1130.. and then 12 noon the following day haha i should know i love it.
yeah they always make fun or ryan.. i remember when G wsa on chelsea lately she was all " i think chuy is a little taller then ryan" hahha
Old September 30th, 2009, 04:47 PM

i think almost everygirl likes e! news.. and if you dont then once you watch it you will like it.. its funny because i literally watch it everyday and i even get enews tweets haha its funny.. im addicted to twitter. i love it.
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:21 PM

at 7 noramlly its when we eat dinner because thats when everyone comes home from work and school. around 6. anyways.. my mom and i always argue when the tv is on in the kitch becasue i want to watch e news and she wants to watch her soap on sopa net. ahh lol
Old October 13th, 2009, 01:40 PM

haha.. well okay im kinda obessed with e! news as well haha i think its great i love the cast.. and i like so true so false haha . and then iw atch the daily 10 after/
Old October 28th, 2009, 12:41 PM

I think the show is funny. I haven't met a girl who doesn't like watching this show. I know some guys who watch it too eventhough they wouldn't out right admitt it, but there are some who would. Its a great show and makes me laugh sometimes. Im not really obsessed with it but i like it all the same. Sometimes thats all my friends talk about when we meet up on breaks, our topics are some how linked to E!
Old November 16th, 2009, 04:52 PM

i literally only watched e! news once last week.. so i tried to watch the weekend one but they cut out so much stuff sometimes.. so yeah anwways new moon peimere tomorrw! yaya super excited i cannot wait!
Old November 23rd, 2009, 01:18 PM

i think e news lacks something. im not to sure but i really just dont like watching it. i find myself becoming bored with it when ever i watch it, it just dosent catch my attention. i actually tried to watch it this weekend bu i was totally over it because they cut and edited it so much it was like who what when did that happen. im really not sure that i like it. im over it.