Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old September 28th, 2009, 03:47 PM

Default which gym do you go too?

which gym do you go too? and why.. have you ever tired an other gyms before?

im just curiousi use to go to la fitness but ever since the 24 open next to my house i just go there from now on.
Old September 28th, 2009, 04:54 PM

i go to 24 hr .. my freind had a personal trainer there and after that i joined they like gave me this one week frail pass and that was fun so i got to try it out befire actually going ya know.
Old September 29th, 2009, 02:37 PM

i go to 24 hour fitness, i like it muuch better than la fitness because its open all night.. i love going to the gym late a night. i hated when i was with la fitness because they closed early on the weekends and they also closed sorta early during the week. i much rather work out when i have my most energy! and that just happens to be super early in the morning.
Old September 30th, 2009, 03:43 PM

i personally thing its better to go when there are fewer ppl like at night or early morning even around 2 there istn alot of ppl.i just hate going an having to wait.. its kinda like for me i just want to go do what i have to do and get out of there.
Old October 3rd, 2009, 03:06 PM

I myself prefer the school gyms myself sicne they are free when I am going to school and even then, they usually are not that expensive. However, when it comes to gyms in my area, I prefer to pass on them, mainly since the membership fee is expensive. At least, that's how I feel about them.
Old October 14th, 2009, 11:29 AM

I've went to 24hr fitness a couple times as a guest to one of my friends who is a member. Its really nice there, and they have alot of classes you can take and equiptment you can use. I more like the outdoor setting when I work out which is the major reason I'm not a member myself. But if I was to ever join a gym it would be 24hr.
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:04 PM

i actually was looking to start going to the gym again.. becasue i cancelled my membership and yeah i miss it im not goiong to lie i dont work out as much s i use to when i use to have a memebership
Old November 25th, 2009, 01:48 PM

I prefer the gyms that are around school. I love being able to work out for free and getting a good strong work out with whatever I want. Weight Training and Aerobics all in a single building is really cool.

But yeah, I would love to work in the gym.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 11:06 AM

I used to go to they gym at my college but then I started going to 24hr fitness because they had more equiptment and actual trainers. At the college gym I could never get to go and lift weights because all they guys would be lifting weights for hours and I wouldn't have a chance to get a turn. At 24hr its better because there are alot more machines available. I lOVE IT!!!
Old December 21st, 2009, 12:18 PM

I've only been a member of one gym and thats 24hr fitness...thats only because they just build a new one down the street from my house. Its really nice especially because at 2 in the morning sometimes when you got there is practically empty and its like you own the place. I only did that once just to do it...I was bored at the time lol. But I like it there...the people are really cool.