Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old September 26th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Default Best Television

Whenever I'm in the store I like to look at tvs because right now I'm still using the converter boxes. I know one day i'll get a LCD or Plasma and I think I really like the Samsungs that I've seen. Does anyone know what is the best quality tv out there? For me, I think it's between Samsung and LG am I right?
Old September 26th, 2009, 05:21 PM

I think I'm with you. The samsungs seem to be a really good tv brand. Their quality is extremely crisp and clear. I'm using the converter box right now also so I too am looking forward to getting a new TV. I've thought about buying a new tv but I know I will be moving in a couple of years so I don't want to transport a TV too far.
Old September 28th, 2009, 10:22 AM

to be honest i dont really know what type of tvs we have in the house >> i know my sister and i have the same one and then my other sister has the same one as the tv in the kitchen hmm good question im going to go home and check now. lol
Old October 2nd, 2009, 03:34 PM

Yeah I dont really know what types of tv's are the best quality but I have a toshiba like those big tvs and it works fine for me. I mean like I just think that there is just always like a life for tvs what i mean is that they will all go bad someday and you will always need to change it so i think its pretty much just what you like. as long as it works its good for me.
Old October 14th, 2009, 10:43 AM

Im not sure what tv works best to me a plasma is a plasma and thats what I have at home. We have alot because my dad is a football nerd and on Sundays he was to watch every second of a game. Its crazy!!! I personally like the LCD screens better but thats becuase I have all different kinds of tvs in my house. My friends always tease me and say its like they're going to tv shopping when they come to my house. Just do more research and figure out which one more compliment your needs.
Old November 14th, 2009, 05:31 PM

I really don't think there isn't that much of a difference between TVs other than resolution and size. Personally, I'm going with a Vizia TV since it is the cheapest TV I can get, can still show HD Television, and is still relatively cheaper than other TVs.

I need to see if I need the converter box still even with the HD TV so I can get the extra channels.
Old November 25th, 2009, 03:18 PM

Same here. The Vizia models are pretty much the cheapest of the cheap, but it's still miles ahead of my current television, a 21-inch magnavox that is way too bigin terms of sheer size. I want to get a flat screen TV and an HD Flatscreen really badly. XD

Ah well, at least the magnavox stillw orks. One day...
Old February 9th, 2010, 05:58 PM

i like the new sony and panasonic they seem to work the best and have the best picture quality. i have it hooked up to my hd cable and it makes the picture show up that much better. im totally hooked on my new 42" flat screen. it seems so big in out bedroom.. i think it might almost be too big to use for a bedroom i think i might put it into the living room.
Old March 1st, 2010, 12:39 PM

the best looking tv with being clear and colorful would probably have to be the samsung. it has amazing picture quality and they have good sales on these tvs and they are totally worth it because i have seen some other peoples tvs that have been more expensive and now there just bad picture quality.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:49 PM

I don't really shop by brand for anything. I go by what's best and the information I get from the sales person. I'm such a girl when it comes to shopping for electronics....unless its phones or computers...really but if its a tv I just look for the right size the one with the sharpest color and stuff like that....price not soo much because its a long term investment so you can't be cheap